Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mystic skintone collection by JB

by joebart622 Posted 25th Apr 2006 at 1:58 AM - Updated 25th Apr 2006 at 6:44 PM by joebart622

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 8:17 PM
The Ghost skintone has to be my favorite of these skin tones - I had been searching for at least 1 - 1 1/2 months for a skintone as white as that, and it looks perfect! :D

O_o Wow - I actually exhist!
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th May 2006 at 5:59 PM
These are amazing! Now I can start making some fantasy sims.
shiny!
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 8:24 AM
you've photoshoped the pics so much I have no idea what they'll look like in game.. anyone want to take a real screencap?
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 2:25 PM
I actually made some skintones last night,so i wont photoshop them as much this time

Just one of my pet peeves is when someone has a great product, but the screenshot is one the side of the road or in CAS, it looks like crap.
PS- manners matter-you will get alot further if you act a little nicer

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 11:01 PM
Love the skins, hate that you add no bits, but as you've said before, some of your clothing is cut in such away that you don't want to have to worry about a stray bit popping out and I respect that. I still love the skins :-)
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 3:43 PM
I really like the skins thankyou.......do u know were i can get some more that also diffrent colours thnks again
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:33 PM
Very pretty.

I understand the "barbie doll" effect you use, and if I made skins, it would probably be the same, since I am rather easily embarassed, and do not have the privacy at home to make a 100% anatomically correct Sim.

These skins are a welcomed change, and you have my thanks for them.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 9:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ConnerDMJ
The Ghost skintone has to be my favorite of these skin tones - I had been searching for at least 1 - 1 1/2 months for a skintone as white as that, and it looks perfect! :D

Too true! I'm in the same boat, and man oh man, the search for a white skin that didn't look like crap was driving me INSANE. I was this || close to giving up and going for an albino tone... w00t!

To the creator ~bows down~ I am not worthy~
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 10:28 PM
Would somebody work on making the alabaster skin the vampire default? I tried doing it myself, but the results were seriously weird. I wound up with the head from the normal default and the body from the usual skintone. Seriously frightening.
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 12:51 AM
I haven't even checked these out in-game yet but I'm sure they're good. Skintones are about the most tedious body shop modification you can make, and I have no luck with it.( or is it no skill? or patience.) I'm glad there are people like you so I no longer have to try this stuff myself.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd May 2007 at 8:17 PM
you think you can instead of having them all in one, you could just have each seperate? I want one out of all of those so please. If you already did that, or suggest another one very similar, pm me the url to it. I appritiate your work, and I wish you hadn't put them all in one because then I'd be downloading the other 3 I don't want.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th May 2007 at 9:50 PM
Just download them and delete the ones you dont want DUH

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 7:13 AM
I've been looking for the black skin tone for ages. Thank you so much! It looks really good on my Sim!