Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Transition into the Night - Dress and Pant Sets

by Jules5 Posted 27th Apr 2006 at 8:09 AM - Updated 6th Sep 2006 at 9:57 AM by Jules5 : "change the download files not to include mesh package"

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 2:29 AM
They Look Good, But If you read the Read-me or the FAQ's at Simchic, Creche Underlined, that the meshes not be included at Modthesims2.com.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 2:44 AM
Great job! Where did you get the hair on the middle model? Anyway, the clothes look so realistic--like real fabric. Excellent work!

can you feel it//it's good for you

find my creations here
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 4:23 AM Last edited by Jules5 : 28th Apr 2006 at 5:30 AM.
Hi Genufine,

Thank you so much for the info. I was basing my upload on the "Read Me" files in her downloads. It does say as long as you link back to her site you can include her meshes in your downloads.

I went to her FAQ and found the statement you refer to.

She is very lucky to have a fan like you watching out for her.

Thank you for letting me know ;o)

Jules5
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 4:26 AM Last edited by Jules5 : 28th Apr 2006 at 5:33 AM.
HI Cherrycolamcd,

I got the middle hair from Rose Sims http://www.rosesims2.net/. It is one of the hair sets you pay for, donation file.

AND thank you for your sweet comments, I needed that .. hugs ;o)

Jules5 ;o)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 4:22 PM
Thet look great! I wish I could do clothes lol. Thank you for sharing.
Inventor
#7 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 11:18 PM
These are lovely x
Field Researcher
#8 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 3:03 PM
they look pretty i specially adore the pink one.thanks!!!

Want free quality downloads? then visit my site!!
www.toxiccharm.net
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 5:42 AM
Thank you guys so much! You all just made my day!!! Hugs ;o)

Please do not upload, or post any of my creations to the Sims2 Exchange or any pay site. As a note; I like to personalize all my creations by altering the alpha files a bit, which if anyone has tried before it can be a pain. ;o) Happy Simming :o)

More Jules5 creations