Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh - Teen Shalwar Kameez

by bettye Posted 28th Apr 2006 at 3:34 AM - Updated 9th Feb 2007 at 1:34 AM by tiggerypum : wrong age category

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 3:39 AM
How delightfully elegant. I really love your meshes - very unique and well-executed. Thanks for these. A beautiful job, as always.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 3:44 AM
Woweeee this one has real sytle and I just love your styles in meshes. Thank you again for a wonderful and beautiful job on these!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 3:45 AM
Default Thank you very much!!!
I love india cloth... T-T

Perpect! I admire your effort.

Thank you very much!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 11:34 AM
Excellent work as usual! :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd May 2006 at 12:22 AM
This is exactly what I have been looking for! Great colours too!

Thank you for all of the Indian clothing! :thumb:
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th May 2006 at 10:02 PM Last edited by Pineapple.3000 : 6th May 2006 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Thank-you for all the create clothing! They're perfect for sim versions of me and my family!

Now to go and download some of the other stuff you've uploaded...

Pineapple

P.S.Creepygirl1, nice avatar.

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 9:46 PM
This is excellent! The only problem is - I don't know if it's just my game being silly - but the arms look very clunky (for want of a better word) with this mesh. I wanted to use this on my sims for storytelling, but the arms are spoiling an otherwise perfect mesh

Silver's Sim Stuff - My sim stories and a lil bit o' custom content