Residential Cost: " />
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 67 [NL] - "Double Starter" (two houses, under 40.000)

by plasticbox Posted 30th Apr 2006 at 7:13 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 11:57 PM by plasticbox

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 11:28 PM
Always great plasticbox, you sure know how to build those starter homes
Thanks a million :moose:

Retired from Simming
Forum Resident
#3 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 11:33 PM
This is really nice, simple and a very good starter home, Thanks! :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st May 2006 at 12:31 AM
Wow! I love the style and the way they are built! You are good at making starter homes. Great job!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st May 2006 at 1:42 AM
i just love your cute little houses!! thanks so much!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st May 2006 at 5:52 AM
Very well done plasticbox!
You are the only one I know who can make minimalism look so incredibly superb!
This is another beauty, thank you for sharing

Maltha

You can find my work at Just Another Sims Site
Part-time Hermit
#7 Old 1st May 2006 at 11:33 AM
Very, very nice . Would it be possible to have house #2 (the one with 2 floors) as a single starter house? Or maybe it's already available?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st May 2006 at 5:25 PM
IgnorantBliss, no it's not available yet, but I can build that if you want -- I've been thinking about it anyway =). It would be Newbie Road 74 or later, as I've already packaged Nr. 68-73 ... I'll keep it in mind!

In the meantime, house 1 shouldn't be hard to demolish .. you could put some more parking lots in its place and use the 2-story house for a retired fortune sim and his car collection =).
Part-time Hermit
#9 Old 1st May 2006 at 5:46 PM
Thank you, I'll be looking forward to that . It's not like I don't already have enough starter homes (I think 40+ downloaded by now ), but I really like the layout and the fireplace of that particular house.
Scholar
#10 Old 1st May 2006 at 8:09 PM
great,
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd May 2006 at 6:05 PM
I love your homes! I dl a small starter home last weekend, fully furnished, and under 20,000. I do not know how you do it. heh Fantastic as always. And say, is there a tutorial on how you do your basements - I just struggle with that stuff something awful. And the windows on the basement walls is a new touch, or is there a cheat you're using?

Anyhow, thanks so much again.
hannah
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th May 2006 at 4:13 AM
I love all your starter homes. And I think my sims do too.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th May 2006 at 3:55 PM
Seasonof .. -- re. the basements, there's plenty of tutorials on that. The basement windows are just regular windows on regular walls (delete foundation, put a wall there, put windows in), the important bit is only that the foundation needs to be at least 6 clicks above mailbox level in order for the sunlight to come in (otherwise there's no point to have windows imho).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:29 AM
thank you