Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

LARGE Glass Tile Set of 8 Poured Concrete Flooring~Looks Great Indoor R Outdoor

by TickleYu Posted 3rd May 2006 at 12:35 AM - Updated 5th May 2006 at 8:49 PM by TickleYu

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 3rd May 2006 at 9:52 PM
I really like these shiny floors.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd May 2006 at 11:21 PM
These are lovely! Perfect for the patio.

Wow. I just recovered this username after nearly four years of this account being inaccessible... Oh happy day!
(Btw, PsychoKatie and Psycho_Katie = same person. A site-wide glitch messed up accounts four years ago and I had to remake one...)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd May 2006 at 11:24 PM
These floors are gorgeous!
Wonderful idea

It is imperative that we be given preference over these mendicants...
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th May 2006 at 2:09 AM
Wow these are really cool. Please if you get a chance could you make more.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#6 Old 4th May 2006 at 3:56 AM
I love the idea (and the base pictures) although there are two things I'd like even more - grout between all the tiles (so edit some half-grout around the outer edges) and the whole set of tiles smaller.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th May 2006 at 4:21 AM
Thanks these look SO great!! I can't wait to see what they look like in the game, thank you so much!!!

Click here if you want to see something really cool!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 4th May 2006 at 4:59 AM
Wow!! Super nice job! I'd like to have that tile in my own home!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th May 2006 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tiggerypum
I love the idea (and the base pictures) although there are two things I'd like even more - grout between all the tiles (so edit some half-grout around the outer edges) and the whole set of tiles smaller.

That is doable. I will get to work on them right away I will post them when finished.

Thanx bunches,
Tickleyu (Teresa) :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th May 2006 at 12:53 AM
Oh,I really love these.I have 1 or 2 that I got from somewhere,but can't find any others. These are perfect. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th May 2006 at 2:55 PM
These looks really nice!
love them! Thanks a lot