Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Elmagno Estate

by losonogo Posted 5th May 2006 at 6:49 AM - Updated 5th May 2006 at 2:28 PM by losonogo

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th May 2006 at 8:06 PM
Wow! Very Pretty! Downloading it now!
Scholar
#3 Old 5th May 2006 at 8:07 PM
It's beautiful! Thanks a ton
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th May 2006 at 8:11 PM
hey ummm why arnt the windows in the first SnapShot not in the others

It's Not My Fault Your Stupid :P
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th May 2006 at 9:06 PM
Seriously, I like the arced windows, where'd you get the original house?
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th May 2006 at 10:48 PM
Congratulations..!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th May 2006 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WTF54
hey ummm why arnt the windows in the first SnapShot not in the others

yea i noticed that too. if i download this will i get the really nice windows in the first or screen or the other ones in the second one. as u can probably tell, i like the first ones
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th May 2006 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Steelersdude2000
yea i noticed that too. if i download this will i get the really nice windows in the first or screen or the other ones in the second one. as u can probably tell, i like the first ones
I have those windows but I can't remember who they belong to! Maybe thats what happened here.

btw, love this lot! Thanks!

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th May 2006 at 2:04 AM
The windows are from The Sims Resource. ( A pay site ) The creator is windkeeper
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th May 2006 at 4:10 AM
NICE!

thankyou.
Instructor
#11 Old 6th May 2006 at 4:27 AM
love this lot, it looks real and I have those windows that are in the first shot ill just switch them I understand why they werent included

Thanks a lot for sharing this
Dee

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th May 2006 at 4:28 AM
Such Beautiful Work! Thankyou...Thankyou...Thankyou...

I love to build small, elegant lots & neighbourhoods with No Custom Content & Hack Free. You can find them at my Minisite at TSR.
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th May 2006 at 4:53 AM
I love this alot, I downloaded it, you did a good job. But there is one thing. It makes my game crash. I want to have this in my game, but it won't let me in it.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 6th May 2006 at 5:04 AM
What a fantastic house! I'd love to live in something like this myself!

oh and if u either hate or love paris hilton click the thanx button

I'd better click thanks then! Haha.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th May 2006 at 10:36 AM
I'm glad u like it, it took me ages to work out all the fine details like the stairs and using the constrain elevation cheat. andIt then crashed on me and I think it was because of the amount of altering i did that it confused the game. So i was lucky to reopen it and finish it off and share.
Im sorry I couldnt include the windows as they are fantastic creations but are not to be distributed as its from a pay site. I included the pic because if u have the windows then it really makes the house look fantastic but if not then i tried to make the most of maxis creations.
Thanks again
Losonogo

I read all the comments you leave, even if they are made a year later, thank you all:)

Any lot building requests are considered, just pm me:)
Instructor
#16 Old 7th May 2006 at 3:21 AM
came back to tell you it looks great in game and it didnt crash my game thank you again for sharing this

Dee

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Field Researcher
#17 Old 10th May 2006 at 2:15 AM
i would've never had the patients to build this. but, i have no problem downloading it. give you 5 stars.

Residential sims2 updated June 23, 2007
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th May 2006 at 10:18 PM
LOVE this house!!!!!!!!! thank you soooooooo much!

~Teresa~