Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More underwear! dots and stripes!

by sirlemoncurd Posted 6th May 2006 at 10:40 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 7th May 2006 at 6:09 AM
These are even better than your last set! I can't wait to see more. Thanks and great job.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th May 2006 at 9:29 AM
wow i've been waiting for some teen undies that aren't a thong goin up their front lol

I am a Nobody, Nobody is perfect so therefore i am perfect! Lmao ^_^
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th May 2006 at 9:36 AM
Very cute underwears! Thanks

The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not.
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th May 2006 at 10:51 AM
these are really nice thank you Peggy
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th May 2006 at 1:02 PM
Thanks! I like them more than your last set (namely because they don't have those boyish lines on the front) and I love underwear with dots and stripes,so I had to download! Great work!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th May 2006 at 5:11 AM
These looks great just like your other set. My teen girls are all running around in your undies now thatnks for doing something that I enjoy.
Alchemist
#8 Old 8th May 2006 at 9:44 AM
Lovely and realistic. Thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th May 2006 at 11:53 AM
wow i really like your undies!!! thanks a lot
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 4:50 AM
Woderful! I also always found it odd that so much of the undies for TEEN girls was so.... um... yeah. Love your work!

What was it like to see
The face of your own stability
Suddenly look away
Leaving you with the dead and hopeless?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 7:49 AM
beYOND awesome! i love stipes >.<
THANK U muhies ^-^

I'm gonna sing the doom song!! Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom...
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 12:07 PM
Woah, these are awesome! Love 'em and *off topic* omfg, you icon is epic! :DD