Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

179 Ridgeway by VJ Development

by mstybl95 Posted 9th May 2006 at 2:50 AM - Updated 9th May 2006 at 2:18 PM by mstybl95

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th May 2006 at 2:41 PM
Hmmm a death toilet...not sure if i want it now.

lol looks good :D
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#3 Old 9th May 2006 at 8:14 PM
very pretty thanks so much!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th May 2006 at 1:26 AM
I will love to trade my home for this one!!!
Thanks

"Sony will make more compact things, Apple will make more beautiful things, and Microsoft will make more money."

Sincerely:
Carlos
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th May 2006 at 2:36 AM
that is so great. i love the house, and the landscaping is awsome, i love it!!thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th May 2006 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mstybl95
*I just want you all to know that a poor sim died during the testing phase of this house and the grim reaper used the bathroom. *sniff

Haha!

I rarely download houses, but I really like the look of this one, so it's going in my game! Thank you!
Scholar
#7 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:19 AM
Hum...I didn't know that MTS2 was hosting works from "murderers" !!! ....I am afraid that your bathroom could scare my sims.But your house is adorable and I love it (and you for building it)...And I'll download it for my sims who will enjoy life.

Thanks so much for this beauty!
Scholar
#8 Old 10th May 2006 at 11:09 AM
It looks really nice

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Jul 2022 at 10:12 PM
Very different looking house and I like it so it is going in my game.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Jul 2022 at 9:48 PM
Disappointed...the garage is fake. I wish you would put that in your description so others know.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Aug 2022 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims Girl
Disappointed...the garage is fake. I wish you would put that in your description so others know.

The garage is not fake. It uses the garage door and the floor. But it is from 2006 so maybe it's just not compatible with the game anymore.

Check out my site: SIMple Realty