Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 74 [NL] - Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 16th May 2006 at 8:46 AM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 11:39 PM by plasticbox

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th May 2006 at 6:45 PM
Cute! Can't wait to try!

I have gone out to find myself. If you see me before I get back, please let me know where I'll be.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th May 2006 at 4:07 AM
So perfect for a new family - and I love the staircase :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th May 2006 at 7:57 PM
I have only just discovered your houses and I have to say that they are wonderful. First, it's good to see such pleasant starter homes that don't cost a fortune that beginning Sims don't have. Secondly, it is nice to have homes with room for all the extras, like a pool and a driveway. It is also good to see houses that don't require University, since I don't have that pack and I'm not sure if I'm ever going to get it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th May 2006 at 7:01 AM
I love your Houses! :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 12:52 PM
I really love the stairway and the tv corner on the landing. Thank you for all your exceptional starter houses
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 3:09 PM
Seriously... it's always your houses that I notice myself downloading. I'm such a picky person, but anytime I install a house I notice 95% of the time it's by 'plasticbox'... you're amazing!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 3:18 PM
Your starter homes are seriously gorgeous,nearly every house I've downloaded onto my game has been one of yours and if you keep making houses of this high standard it will always be the case.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:27 AM
thank you