Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunat Events - Foreman Flacutono

by thomaswest8t Posted 17th May 2006 at 8:40 PM - Updated 20th May 2006 at 10:05 AM by thomaswest8t

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th May 2006 at 9:46 PM
omg i was just going to start making the people from lemony snickets to i love the books
Forum Resident
#3 Old 19th May 2006 at 9:46 PM
Thanks! I love the Series of Unfortunate Events - and this is great since we probably won't be seeing another movie.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th May 2006 at 12:18 AM
I love you :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th May 2006 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by klaus baudelaire
omg i was just going to start making the people from lemony snickets to i love the books

hmmm actualy i have a few more character up my sleeves so it looks like ive bet you to it lol although i am struggling a bit with olaf and madame lulu, you ca help if you want. PM me
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th May 2006 at 9:50 AM
Haha my sim Dr.neil who is a sceinctist owns this sim hes crazier and a murderer lol. but this sim is great!

If anyone knows what to put along the 'custom content' option when uploading projects PM ME!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th May 2006 at 1:10 PM Last edited by thomaswest8t : 20th May 2006 at 1:59 PM.
hey everyone i thought id show you a n sneak peek at my next sim: its madame Lulu for book 9 the carnivorous carnival i will upload her today, but it will take 2 or 3 days to upload.
EDIT: Madame Lulu is now available at my site!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th May 2006 at 1:23 PM
WOW! thats really good! it actually looks like how it explains in the book! YOUR GREAT!!! CONGRATS!
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 9:29 AM
wow this sim is amzing well done its looks exacly like it describes in the book WELL DONE!