Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolor of the Illumutations transformable shelves

by karialSim Posted 17th May 2006 at 11:41 PM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 12:34 PM by -Maylin-

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 18th May 2006 at 3:32 AM
Thanks! I was just wishing today that the frame and shelf came in wood tones.

Cory

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th May 2006 at 7:56 AM
I'm so glad to have a recolor of the shelves! Thank you.

Julie =)

PS - Did you watch American Idol tonight, too? lol

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th May 2006 at 3:58 PM
Hi Julie! Of course I did! lol Although I don't really care who wins anymore. Not since Chris left.

You're welcome Cory! I tried to do the glass part in wood too, but I couldn't figure it out. LOL Plus I don't know if it would work because of the lighting feature.

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 18th May 2006 at 7:19 PM
I liked Chris a lot, too. I really thought he was going to win! I can't stand Taylor and I just don't understand what the judges see in him - even Simon thinks he's a really good singer! Katherine has a great voice, but she hasn't chosen the right songs. I thought Simon did a really good job picking "Somewhere over the Rainbow" for her. I think Taylor will probably win, though. Thanks again for the recolor!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th May 2006 at 9:20 PM
You're welcome! I just put up another one in a darker wood.:-)

I think Taylor will win too. He has a decent voice, but he just annoys me for some reason. And that CONSTANT "soul patrol" yelling makes me want to scream!

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th May 2006 at 4:03 AM
Thanks for the recolours!!

Misc: Who won? Who won? Too bad Elliot's gone... Loved his performances!!

I'm pretty, huh? I'm not even PRETTY enough to FIT my shoes!