Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flora's Rocker Hair Recolours Shorter Version

by DreDo Posted 20th May 2006 at 1:14 AM - Updated 24th May 2006 at 1:16 AM by DreDo

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th May 2006 at 3:38 PM
awesome as always!
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th May 2006 at 3:44 PM
Very nice recolours! Good job

Kiss me,I'm indecisive-No wait,don't.

http://www.freewebs.com/freakygoose/jackslament.png
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th May 2006 at 4:18 PM
great ^^ better than the longer version

"It was a great time. I had so much fun, but life goes on. I saw my Sims, was amazed, but also kinda sad. Two years- and I'm not a child anymore, not interested in Sims anymore. OMFG! I'm missing the time."

Adriano Selacini (8th Jan 2006 - 13th Oct 2008)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th May 2006 at 4:42 PM
does the mesh work for both long and short because i think there both great! :)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th May 2006 at 4:46 PM
Thanks for another great hair edit dredo!

Seize the moment... coz tomorrow you might be dead!
Scholar
#7 Old 20th May 2006 at 4:50 PM
Awesome! I somehow got something like the blonde one on the exchange, (before you posted) and it was "lacking"... Your's are great! Thanks so much. This is one of my fave's :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th May 2006 at 5:17 PM
Beautiful! Can't wait to see them in game. Thanks.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th May 2006 at 5:57 PM
This is very, very nice! O_O Awesome, thank you! Somehow it looks more stylish than the original, a way better cut in my opinion.. ^____^ Also your every hair recolour is nice!

By the way, I like every hair being binned in their right color bins, because I have Nightlife -expansion and it's really annoying when you have to choose your sim's likes and dislikes.. I just mean, that if that sim of yours likes 'custom hair' but hates 'blond hair' and then his/her wife or husband has blond hair, but it's in the custom hair bin.. It doesn't make any sense. Ô_o If you get what I mean.. XD But I am not complaining or anything, just felt like saying my opinion.. Hmm, I could learn to bin these myself.. I'm sure here's a tutorial somewhere.

But anyway, thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th May 2006 at 6:12 PM
thanks Dredo! lol mwhaha im here too
Scholar
#11 Old 20th May 2006 at 6:20 PM
Oh thank you so much for this! I made a version of my own through alpha editing but I didn't like it one bit. Yours is so beautifully done! I very badly needed this hair in a short version for my Debbie Harry Sim thats in the works. Luv ya! And luv the colors, too. The blonde you made is so great in-game!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th May 2006 at 6:24 PM
very pretty-ful ^^
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th May 2006 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sedgez
This is very, very nice! O_O Awesome, thank you! Somehow it looks more stylish than the original, a way better cut in my opinion.. ^____^ Also your every hair recolour is nice!

By the way, I like every hair being binned in their right color bins, because I have Nightlife -expansion and it's really annoying when you have to choose your sim's likes and dislikes.. I just mean, that if that sim of yours likes 'custom hair' but hates 'blond hair' and then his/her wife or husband has blond hair, but it's in the custom hair bin.. It doesn't make any sense. Ô_o If you get what I mean.. XD But I am not complaining or anything, just felt like saying my opinion.. Hmm, I could learn to bin these myself.. I'm sure here's a tutorial somewhere.

But anyway, thanks a lot!

I was just going to say the same thing. I actually never use custom hair for that same reason.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 20th May 2006 at 7:33 PM
You've done a beautiful job. Thanks!

"I feel better than a nice tub of good things"- Freakazoid!

Click here to play the most infectious online game ever. You'll never be the same. . . .
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 20th May 2006 at 8:17 PM
These are lovely; thank you for making them!

Quote: Originally posted by sedgez
By the way, I like every hair being binned in their right color bins, because I have Nightlife -expansion and it's really annoying when you have to choose your sim's likes and dislikes.. I just mean, that if that sim of yours likes 'custom hair' but hates 'blond hair' and then his/her wife or husband has blond hair, but it's in the custom hair bin.. It doesn't make any sense. Ô_o If you get what I mean.. XD But I am not complaining or anything, just felt like saying my opinion..

I agree with this completely. But since you're the creator, you get to pick. :-)

Cory

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st May 2006 at 1:40 AM
Wow!!! amazing!! thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st May 2006 at 2:40 AM
Good!!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 21st May 2006 at 4:33 AM
It's ok. I can bin these stuff if I want them to be binned. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st May 2006 at 5:48 AM
I loved your recolours of the other version of this mesh and I'm so happy you decided to retexture this one too! Thanks! n_n

<33 A
Field Researcher
#20 Old 21st May 2006 at 8:00 AM
I luv ur recolors DreDo,teehee...n looks like Swift had stumbled here too

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 21st May 2006 at 11:03 AM
They look awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st May 2006 at 11:04 AM
Thanks Flora's mesh and DreDo's reclour.
Both of you are excellent
Field Researcher
#23 Old 21st May 2006 at 11:21 AM
Hey,I'm having trouble here,I can't DL the blonde n red one,is someone having the same problem?

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Field Researcher
#24 Old 21st May 2006 at 2:56 PM
Thank you for the awesome hair recolour. It really points out every dominant feature of the mesh. Plus, the colour is more bold. I love XM's mesh (so talented in hair meshes. always 100 pts).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 21st May 2006 at 6:37 PM
It should work by now... Hi Swifty!!!
Page 1 of 3