Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ladyhawke by lorilei_bird

by lorilei_bird Posted 22nd May 2006 at 4:36 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd May 2006 at 11:45 PM
One of my favorite.. and maybe it's just me.. but your version looks like Heather Locklear (sp?)
Banned - Duplicate Accounts not allowed
#3 Old 24th May 2006 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rook_cheshire
One of my favorite.. and maybe it's just me.. but your version looks like Heather Locklear (sp?)

i kind of agree. but shes a beautiful sim.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th May 2006 at 11:56 AM
nice work like your style, skintone a bit but dark

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th May 2006 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rook_cheshire

Now that you mention it, she does look like an older Heather Locklear. Amusing and slightly disturbing...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 2:19 AM
Wow! Love it! This was one of my fav 80's movies, and it's a wonder you're the first person to sim the characters.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:28 AM
I love Michelle Pfeiffer to death! She's my idol! More people should make sims of her...Good Work!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 1:09 PM
I love Pfeffier ever since Midsummer Night's Dream, but sadly this sim doesnt look like her. But she's beautiful though. Thank you.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 1:55 AM
Download not working

I don't like you well enough to lie to you!