Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Classic gaming characters--pt 2: Bobbin Threadbare of Loom

by Silus Posted 22nd May 2006 at 4:52 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th May 2006 at 9:02 AM
Oh man!! I remember LOOM! That game was great! I played it on my ex-boyfriend's Turbo Graphx a loooooong time ago. He still has the disk, actually... It was indeed very educational and entertaining.

My Mom was watching "Swan Lake" the other day and when I heard the song I immediately flashed back to this game. I miss it terribly.

Nice work on the Sim and thanks for the good memories!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th May 2006 at 7:36 PM
"Hello, my name is Bobbin Threadbare. Are you my mommy" Thanks, just love the memories of these Lucas Arts classics. Ever tried "Grim Fandango"? Dark, but fun.

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Mark Twain
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th May 2006 at 5:26 PM
I love LOOM. I've played it since I was just a little kid. Thank God I still have it on my computer.

Thanks for making Bobbin.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 2:41 PM
Yes, I remember Loom from my childhood. It´s been so many years, I only remember tiny bits on it...
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 6:24 AM
man i wish i could play it again. Loom was the first PC game I ever finished! Even though i didn't understand any English back then, it was still great. Too bad I can't find a copy to play again these days.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 1:14 AM
This is still one of my favorite games, and Boobbin was the ideal protagonist-- snarky, a bit clumsy, unintentionally unwinding the universe.... ah, memories.