Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh: "Majestic Splendor" Painting

by justmoi Posted 22nd May 2006 at 3:45 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd May 2006 at 7:58 PM
Thank you for making so many new picture meshes. I do alot of recolors and its nice to have new pictures and different sizes from what maxis made in the game.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd May 2006 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SwtNess2
Thank you for making so many new picture meshes. I do alot of recolors and its nice to have new pictures and different sizes from what maxis made in the game.

You're welcome. And even though I say it in my blurb, feel free to make recolours of any of my meshes. I love seeing what other people come up with.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd May 2006 at 3:21 AM
I love your meshes on paintings I'm just hoping someone out there would make some medieval painting recolours of them. I would be willing to give pictures, I so wish I was able to make paintings of my own and not have to bother others with it.

Thanks again for all your wonderful paintings.
Inventor
#5 Old 23rd May 2006 at 7:51 AM
I love all your stuff It's so wounderful and warm I love hanging it up! lol!
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd May 2006 at 10:45 AM Last edited by justmoi : 7th Jul 2008 at 10:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by DoomAngelsc
I love your meshes on paintings I'm just hoping someone out there would make some medieval painting recolours of them. I would be willing to give pictures, I so wish I was able to make paintings of my own and not have to bother others with it.

Thanks again for all your wonderful paintings.

Thanks everyone. DoomAngelsc, if you have links to the medieval paintings you like, post it and I'll try to get them made for you.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd May 2006 at 1:52 PM
Truly splendid, and just what I was looking for. Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd May 2006 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zeroth
Truly splendid, and just what I was looking for. Thank you so much!

You're welcome! I'm so happy that they're the right size and shape this time.

Forum Resident
#9 Old 28th May 2006 at 12:18 AM
Great picture mesh! It will look great in my historical homes. Thanks!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 12:05 PM
So many new downloads~ Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 1:17 PM
I love your work! This is very nice. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 2:59 PM
You do some of the most stunning picture sets i have seen for the sims 2. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations. Much appreciated!
Instructor
#13 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 9:36 AM
These paintings/frames are so, so, so.....Majestic! Thank you so much sharing these, JustMoi!
Pickles

* Pickles *
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 10:12 AM
Great