Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Compact IX - 2x2 Affordable Panoramic Loft

by Ed Newman Posted 23rd May 2006 at 12:27 AM - Updated 23rd May 2006 at 6:44 PM by Ed Newman

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd May 2006 at 7:18 AM
Looks like a Dream mansion, keep up the good work

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Scholar
#3 Old 23rd May 2006 at 9:54 AM
Looks great,
nice build

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd May 2006 at 11:27 AM
wow! Really good, and perfect for one of my little sim families... (Two adults, one kid.) Thank you very much!

"If a human brain was so easy that we could understand it, we would be so stupid that we didn't understand it anyway."- Jostein Gaarder
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd May 2006 at 5:08 PM
I love all of the Compact houses. I don't even have to read the description, I just see the name and download!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 23rd May 2006 at 6:41 PM
Awesome house; Great descriptions and linkage; Perfect! Thank you for your hard work and for sharing with us!!

Always,
Emma
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th May 2006 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WhiteCloud
Please, post the furnished version !!!

I'm sorry WhiteCloud, but I'm not allowed to redistribute the meshes. But you can go to the listed sites and DL everything for free - with an advantage: some of then offer Collection folders too. Hence, you can DL an entire set and find its contents easily in a folder. It's very simple to decorate when you have everything in hand.
Instructor
#8 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 1:51 PM
Another wonderful addition to the series

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 12:03 AM
Outstanding!

Thank you.