Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

By request: matrix niobe suit.

by gobbie Posted 24th May 2006 at 3:11 PM - Updated 25th May 2006 at 6:08 PM by gobbie

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th May 2006 at 5:10 PM
I love it! Thanks a bunch!

I want to make a matrix neighbourhood too hehe.

You sang me Spanish lullabies,
The sweetest sadness in your eyes,
Clever trick.
Alchemist
#3 Old 25th May 2006 at 5:32 PM
Love it. I'm one those Matrix fans who knows that the Matrix philosophy is the true one, we ARE in Matrix. Hope to be saved by Neo anad Morpheus very soon. Life is quite more acceptable, when all around is so strage, and actually more difficult to decode than the matrix.
Thank you thank you thank you for this beautyful Niobe. ciao.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th May 2006 at 6:21 AM
Good job. It looks really accurate to the outfit that Niobe wears in both the movie and in the "Enter the Matrix" game.

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th May 2006 at 5:24 PM
thanx it was a bit awkward to make with all the matching the skin pattern up and getting the right affect

Love conquers all...well unless there's a chocolate bar present AND IF THERE IS ITS MINE MWAHAHA...no really it is mine ...gimmie :)

my TSR stuff
my guestpage at sims2fashion

Just got my first ever carrrrr, watch out old ladies, cats and pigeons lol
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th May 2006 at 2:54 PM
Great Job on The Skin!!!

Isn't this the character that Aaliyah was supposed to have played if she wouldn't have died in that plane crash in South America?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th May 2006 at 4:43 AM
No, it's not. The role that Aaliyah was suppose to play was Zee, Link's wife.

Quote: Originally posted by X3ZTOH
Great Job on The Skin!!!

Isn't this the character that Aaliyah was supposed to have played if she wouldn't have died in that plane crash in South America?

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th May 2006 at 8:20 AM
glad you know as im not a matrix fan so i couldn't tell you either way lol o O shes just condemed herself to being rediculed from fans "why? its the best movie ever etc" lol

Love conquers all...well unless there's a chocolate bar present AND IF THERE IS ITS MINE MWAHAHA...no really it is mine ...gimmie :)

my TSR stuff
my guestpage at sims2fashion

Just got my first ever carrrrr, watch out old ladies, cats and pigeons lol
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th May 2006 at 8:49 AM
wow...that's very well done....

good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 4:09 AM
lol at the description... nice outfit. I dont usually play as females but ill download anyway :P