Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TESTERS WANTED: Disney Career - Updated

by imacloud Posted 29th May 2006 at 7:48 PM - Updated 2nd Jun 2006 at 1:44 AM by imacloud : Updating file

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th May 2006 at 7:59 PM
are you sure it overwright the science career?

Im worth your attention
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th May 2006 at 8:08 PM Last edited by SuperFly : 29th Jun 2006 at 3:49 PM. Reason: File no longer needed
Yes, this will overwrite the science career, and there is a small issue regarding money in chance cards. Normally I would direct you to other threads for fixture, but because you have obviously put a lot of effot into this career, I am fixing it myself and will post it up shortly

This is the file, updated so that it will not overwrite science. I'll remove this text once the file has been updated.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Forum Resident
#4 Old 29th May 2006 at 8:30 PM
Yeahhh!!
I like Disney Land
I want to be Mickey Mouse!!
Thank you
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th May 2006 at 8:49 PM
nice! now my sims can go disney land before me!!

lol thanks for the career. way to go superfly for the fix up :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th May 2006 at 9:39 PM
in disney on there radios they say "protein spillage on rollercoster" instead of someones puked on the rollercoster as to not thrighten the public ;-) :-) ;-) LOL nice!

WOW. I wish reality was this real.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 29th May 2006 at 11:54 PM
I love it! Perfect for my self-sim.

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th May 2006 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperFly
Yes, this will overwrite the science career, and there is a small issue regarding money in chance cards. Normally I would direct you to other threads for fixture, but because you have obviously put a lot of effot into this career, I am fixing it myself and will post it up shortly

This is the file, updated so that it will not overwrite science. I'll remove this text once the file has been updated.

Oh dude, thank you so much. This stuff makes me feel like such a idiot sometimes. I guess it's all a learning process.

Should I replace my career with your fixed version? (with thanks, of course)

Thank you again
Scholar
#9 Old 30th May 2006 at 1:37 AM
So it still overwrites the Science career? Can you make it so it doesn't?
Forum Resident
#10 Old 30th May 2006 at 4:16 AM
Very creative - I love the icon. It makes me think of how everything in disneyworld is shaped like mickey's head - even the butter! Thank you.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th May 2006 at 6:28 AM Last edited by kitanazworld : 30th May 2006 at 7:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Gangreless
So it still overwrites the Science career? Can you make it so it doesn't?
In the 3rd post SuperFly stated that they have fixed this career ...thanks so much imacloud for making this career and thanks so much SuperFly for fixing it Awesome! I will test this now

Edit: Tested it out and so far seems to be no problems. Wicked job! You inspire me to want to learn how to make careers Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th May 2006 at 11:49 AM
thank you so much for this career.. I've been wanting this for quite a while.. And thanks to Superfly for fixing it, so it doesn't overwrite anything..

~~Du' min allerbedste squash-buddy-ven~~

Why is it written "May contain traces of peanuts or other kind of nuts" on peanut butter jars. Are people stupid enough not to realize it themselves?
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#13 Old 30th May 2006 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by imacloud
Oh dude, thank you so much. This stuff makes me feel like such a idiot sometimes. I guess it's all a learning process.

Should I replace my career with your fixed version? (with thanks, of course)

Thank you again

Yes, if you re-upload my file into the main post it'll be more easily viewable

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 11:30 AM
I've downloaded it and i'm going to test it!!!
Absolutely perfect for my Sim!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 10:35 PM
I downloaded and I'm going to test it. None of my Sims are in the Science career but it wouldn't matter because Superfly is awesome and fixed it And imacloud is awesome cause she made it in the first place it. :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 8:23 AM
Just wanted to say that I think this career so far has been fun and different for my sims to do.. I haven't gotten to play the sims that are in it that long but It definitely is has worked well for the ones that are in..
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 1:20 AM
This career sounds fun. Personally, I love Disney so this career should be fun.
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 8:20 PM
This is so great! I'll be working at Disney World in a month so this is perfect!
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 1:46 AM
I love the new job! But I have a question. Is it possible to replace or create your own uniforms for this career? Because I've made some wonderful Disney clothes, and I'd love to use those.

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 5:52 PM
A really fun career! :D

I have been testing it and thought I'd tell you the small glitches I've found.

>The money after level 7 are multiplied with 1 000. Eg. level 8 where you're said to get 6000 but where you really get 6 000 000. I found this on Fail A, level 7; Pass A, level 8; all, level 9; pass and fail A and pass b, level 10. Read more here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=167814

>On level 9 Pass B you're said to gain 1 charisma point but instead gain §20 000. (Haven't checked if it's mismatching on other levels/scenarios)

>On level 8 I don't understand the Pass and Fail texts. Choice A is No (Don't do it) and Choice B is Yes (Do it)
Pass A indicates he does it, Fail A that he doesn't
Pass B indicates he does it, Fail B that he doesn't

Except these small issues, I really had fun with this career and I really like the chancecards since I know how much work it is with them!

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong

- Oscar Wilde
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 5:03 PM
thank you so much this is sooo cool my best friend is tottaly disney mad she is going to love this thank you so much

edit: it works fine on my game i have all ep's

My Download And PM Policy
READ^^

DarkStar
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 5:30 AM
THANKS LOTS I absolutely LOVE Disney ALL DISNEY . Thanx for the career your awesome!

.....Laughter is Timeless, Imagination Has No Age, and Dreams Are Forever (Disney)
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 5:26 AM
Thanks for the upload - it made me laugh and smile

...I used to work for Disney Entertainment.... Mickey only wishes he made that much everyday... how sad.
Forum Resident
#24 Old 19th May 2007 at 8:39 AM
i so love this career!without her my sims wouldn't have 30 milions ever ^_^ thanx so much!hgs
Forum Resident
#25 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 12:24 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Page 1 of 2