Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Trek Voyager

by gigachanger Posted 31st May 2006 at 3:36 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 12:12 AM
lol... I love the Neelix one. Good job!

One comment, though... It appears that you've made Chakotay with the lightest possible skintone (at least that's what I see in the screenshots). The actor who portrays him is Mexican-American and simply isn't that light. I can just darken him up for my game, but I thought I'd point that out.

Thanks for the download!

~~O criature sciocche, quanta ignoranza è quella che v'offende!~~
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 12:38 AM
yes the skin colors are a little off

i lost the game
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 3:39 AM
lol the neelix suit was just a compilation of all th awful clothes he had to wear during the show since i couldn't really get a full body shot of his clothes i winged it and just made that from imagination......lol
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 8:32 AM
Great work Thank you! I will have to put them into my hood right away

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 11:44 AM
Brilliant
Voyager was my favourite of all the spin-offs
I'm glad to have the characters
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 12:02 PM
brilliant ..... i love the fact that u put tuvok and neelix together in a download ... should've called it tuvix!! (sorry nerd alert)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 5:05 PM
Tuvix! Too funny! Voyager is the best--definitely missing in my game. Thanks so much for doing this set.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 9:08 PM
None of them really look like who they are supposed to be especially my favourite character, Janeway
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 11:37 PM
lol, love Nelix.

I have been looking all over for the full Voyager cast. Thankyou very much :D

Especially Tuvok, he is my favourite and he looks ace as a sim :p
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 1:43 AM
Great Job, Thanks
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 1:37 PM
My second favorite of the Trek (tied with TOS) series. Thought you did the characters very well. I could tell who each of them are. Thanks for including the ones you did.

Loved your comment:"lol the neelix suit was just a compilation of all th awful clothes he had to wear during the show since i couldn't really get a full body shot of his clothes i winged it and just made that from imagination......lol"

Neelix's clothes WERE always changing and he had some interesting combos to wear!
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 2:38 AM
Where's Kes?????? (See my username for reason for alarm)
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 3:28 AM Last edited by burntogold : 3rd Sep 2006 at 4:12 AM.
and someday, hopefully, someone will make proper costume makeup for a 7 of 9 sim (not sure if an accessory would do the trick, after what I've seen)... lol. I may just do it myself if I get desperate for something to procrastination on real life work with... lol.

I think you did a good job with Chakotay's look though, in spite of the light skin color. I think he's my favorite of this set, though as others have pointed out, the Neelix one is just hilarious.

edit: oops. Someone already did 7... http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=55159&c=1
Hurrah!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 7:03 AM
Sweet. Voyager owns my heart.

Kirk and picard are no match for Janeway- never send a man to do a womans job ^_^

"Scared to love Jack? SCARED TO LOVE?"
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 1:49 PM
it say you need the array for it to work properly but i cant get it it wont come up on my pc>