Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Queen Islanzadi

by Shauny Posted 3rd Jun 2006 at 12:19 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 5:29 PM
Wow, this is beautiful and I can tell a lot of time went into it!

I hope to see more from you in the near future.

Listen! Do you smell that?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 10:46 PM
WOW!!!! I love it! she is freakin pretty!
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 12:51 PM
Superb!
You have done what all of us that create sims have longed to do! A perfect skin! Please keep bringing us the quality in future sims! Thank you and may God bless!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 7:10 PM
hey. Lord jierda kindly corrected me by saying that Islanzadi has silver-blue eyes, so i thought i would save u some trouble by giving u a link to a nice set of eye colours that include a perfect silver-blue.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ilver+blue+eyes

If God could make perfect girl for me it'd be you
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 10:05 PM
Amazing work! Maybe the ears is a little bit to big, but i doesn´t matter. :D

Astra esterni ono thelduin!
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 9:39 PM
I can't seem to get the elf ears the site is in a different language and i would really love to get the ears. I think by the way, that you did a really good job.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 6:24 AM
dude the inheritance trilogy kicks butt! awesome download
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 8:18 PM
[QUOTE=samisamisami777]I can't seem to get the elf ears the site is in a different language and i would really love to get the ears.QUOTE]

I think maybe Louis' website hosting has expired, only the mirror site is working. and i cant find the ears on their. They maybe on a Yahoo group louis has, but i dont know because i'm not a member.

If any body is or if anybody knows where to get the ear mesh from a link would be great!

sorry about that.

If God could make perfect girl for me it'd be you
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 10:34 PM
The yahoo group only has a couple of hair files. The mirror site is down now as well. I've been going crazy trying to find the mesh for these ears! lol
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 7:23 PM
SimScribbling's back
SimScribbling is up. The elf ears are still there, & they are unisex + all ages, multi-wearable, AND water proof ^^. YAY elf simmies!

Just follow the link to the site, click on makeup in the navigating bar thing, & the elf ears should be the second download there.

~chainedbyroses
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 6:43 PM
Please Make Roran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 11:56 PM
ZOMG. You used their Chii hair. Chii. :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 9:23 PM
She looks like a great Sim. But I can't get her dress. I click the link for it and all I get is what looks like a search-engine