Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Denise The BlackWarrior

by FireDemon9 Posted 4th Jun 2006 at 7:37 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2007 at 3:55 PM by FireDemon9

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 1:33 PM
Very good job. Thank you.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 11:51 AM
Wow, I wonder why didn't this get more attention, she's awesome!

Congrats!
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 8:58 PM
I think it's bit cheesecake, but the see-through skirt is clever, if only there was actually some coverage as well. Not very warrior-ish to leave skin uncovered by something hard and protective, but maybe my idea of a warrior is different from yours. #shrug#
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 11:02 AM Last edited by skaven510 : 11th Jun 2006 at 11:26 AM.
YUMMY Cheesecake mmmmmm..... Great job dude!!! And Excellent job creating this ebony goddess
Instructor
#6 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 5:58 PM
she lock like a creature from heroes of might and magic 5
nice work

Unauthorized incoming post!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 7:31 PM
Thanks for all your comments!

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Alchemist
#8 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 11:51 AM
Hi Fire! I admit that I was thinking to rank you 5 stars firstly because your're italian, but your warrior deserve the highest ranking just for herself. Really beautyful, thank you for sharing.
I also have a lot of stuff from barcelonista, sims2sisters and rosesims, but you matched all together in a very nice way.
Are you thinking to post other warriors like this? Kiss and ciao.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lamammaforever
Hi Fire! I admit that I was thinking to rank you 5 stars firstly because your're italian, but your warrior deserve the highest ranking just for herself. Really beautyful, thank you for sharing.
I also have a lot of stuff from barcelonista, sims2sisters and rosesims, but you matched all together in a very nice way.
Are you thinking to post other warriors like this? Kiss and ciao.

Sure i will create more warriors, but i dont have much time in these days! Te la faccio avere al piú presto! :D

Forum Resident
#10 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 7:43 AM
You have done this first-class, really! Many thanks.

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 3:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by feeEssen
You have done this first-class, really! Many thanks.

Glad you like her, my friend.

Scholar
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 6:52 PM
Very Cool Warrior Sim! Thanks for Sharing Her!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!