Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pitiusa: a sunny home on the beach

by Alawen Posted 5th Jun 2006 at 5:11 PM - Updated 7th Jun 2006 at 12:58 PM by Alawen

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 1:22 AM
this is very nice. thanks!

more of my creations here

Do not recolour my creations without my permission.

Do not upload my sims, or my creations at the Sims 2 Exchange. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 9:59 AM
so does this place come furnished ? and i doubt the lounges are maxis.

im not a creator im a downloader.
Scholar
#4 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 10:52 AM
Nice house
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jstarr
so does this place come furnished ? and i doubt the lounges are maxis.

Sorry, my english isn't as good as I would, so I forgot this detail: yes, the house is furnished, and all the stuff is original from the game, except, of course, the mural and the terrains, I used the Clean Pack Installer to clean it
Thanks for your post

"Primum vivere, deinde philosophare"
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 9:38 AM
thanks so much! it's so nice!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 6:02 PM
This looks magnificent. Absolutely gorgeous. Especially since all of the other beach houses are from OFB & Pets, & FFS and I have none of those. I'll download as soon as I get home! And I'll probably swap out the maxis-made furniture for custom content but all in all this is great! Thanks

Here's the Booty Enjoy!