Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Slim family light showerproof skintone

by melodie9 Posted 6th Jun 2006 at 12:41 AM - Updated 9th Feb 2007 at 9:26 AM by tiggerypum

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 12:44 AM
I'm not going to rate this, but I said thank you. He looks really anorexic, kind of creepy. But it is still good quality. Thanks.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 1:09 AM
eww too skinny for my taste, but good try i guess. hopefully sum1 will be able 2 use it and likes it..

i'm the best be jealous
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:47 AM
interesting to have such a diverse choice of sims body styles

I wish to do small sims,
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 4:09 AM
i think his arms look a little disproportionate [is that a word?] to his body...but other than that i think you did an excellent job. i'm excited that i have more than 2 body choices in my game now =] thanks!

<3
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:55 PM
ewww. Anorexic
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 1:51 AM
I really like this concept. I'm waiting for the female clothing to come out before downloading them all to my game. Thank you so much for taking the time out to make these different varities for our games.

And to those who keep saying eww or calling them anorexic, you're being a bit rude. There are naturally stick thin people out there who are not anorexic and are quite healthy. Just like you wouldn't be rude to someone who was overweight and say eww, please don't be rude about those who are skinner.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 3:38 AM
Nice to have so thin sims, but could you make a showerproof male mesh with just a slimmer waist? There is a mesh like that by Sshodan(on Sexysims, don't know why there but I don't think I'm allowed to link), but it's just underwear, not an actual bodymesh. That would be great if you could do it.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 3:41 AM
Thank you! I have a character I want to do as a sim who is anorextic and thanks to you I can Now my neighbourhood will be even more realistic!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 9:35 PM
my boyfriend is thin like this, not anorexic. he eats three times as much food as I do and just never gains weight, thanks for this mesh, his sim will look more realistic now!
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 1:42 PM
Thanks.
I'm working on a whole family of slim sims.
Then maybe later, I'll do fat sims. (I usually don't even use the bigger size that the Sims 2 already has, but hey, it could happen)

I hope all the people saying "eeww" or "anorexic" experience someone walking by them and saying "Ewww, fat person". As a slim girl, I can only hope that the haters get what's coming to them :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 8:04 AM
Looks quite nice to me, what's with the anorexic? I thought those who suffers from the disease have bones poking out. Well, I'm not gonna dl this in the meantime. Still need to research more about my notebook compatibility with the sims 2.