Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plus size casual shirt and jeans - NEW MESH

by martaxl Posted 6th Jun 2006 at 11:06 PM - Updated 26th Sep 2006 at 1:22 PM by angel f

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 11:14 PM
Wow thanks! This is great. Finally! Some really obese men!

</3 I Want to spend forever in your arms </3
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 11:56 PM
Thanks for the big fellas! Perhaps you might have some non-nightlife ones in the works?

Experience is what you have left when everything else is gone.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 3:35 PM
I love this mesh. Looks perfect.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 7:33 PM
can you please make these exact clothes for females please?
Forum Resident
#6 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:29 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 6:06 PM
Wow, this will be cool for recreating someone's awesome character. :3 Might there be any chance in the future for overalls for this type of body? I'd really like to make a realistic Mario to go with my Peach. <3
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 6:19 AM
I absoltuly adore them. now i have some really fat guys to match me reslly fat women. thnx!!!

"She says 'Is beauty all that matters?' and you say 'What else is there?!' You should write a book; how to offend women in five syllables or less."
Instructor
#9 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 2:50 PM
Any chance of getting plus-size teen and elder males? Makes no sense to slim up as you grow up--or blow up!

These are fab, by the way.

Requests? Yes! See my journal entry for palette options! Shameless plugging of my Sim sites: (TS2) · TS4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 8:18 PM
What a wonderful work, I really like it A LOT ! And your descriptions are all clear and short, so pleasant to read.
(I've just found your work ...downloaded everything !!!)
Thank you thousand times !