Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stretched Jeans Plus Size

by OpenHouseJack Posted 8th Jun 2006 at 2:21 AM - Updated 8th Jun 2006 at 8:03 PM by OpenHouseJack

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 10:56 PM
very nice. thanks
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 2:47 PM
Thank you so much for your outfits for these meshes! It's great to see lots of new body meshes lately and your creations are fantastic as always
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 7:44 AM
Great outfit Openhouse!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 7:22 AM
I had no idea a Sim could be so large. Can you do tall? A basketball-player height would be nice.
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 10:42 AM
if somebody will make a mesh of a tall sim, then a lot can create skins for them. I am not a mesh maker though sorry

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Stupid people are stupid
#7 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 10:46 AM
Thanks a lot, Jack. I hope you make more recolors, as your clothing is really nice.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 10:52 AM
im confused! do you just dress a normal sim in these clothes and the suddenly turn fat including their face........... and the ones that say they need all the EP's, do they really need them?
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 11:31 PM
check it out in your game and find out, I have Sim2,University and NL. By the way the mesh maker created the mesh using unfit mode. Hope this helps a bit. If you want more info on the mesh go to MartaXL site at http://www.xl-pozytywnie.pl/sims/femaleclothing.htm

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 12:52 AM
I like the outfit, but please excuse me from sayin this, EEEEEWWWW, okay thats off of my chest. love the outfit!

*Squeak*
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 7:58 AM
Love it! i'm glad to see that people are making larger sized sims, makes it more realistic.
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th May 2007 at 1:33 AM
i love the bbw cloths as for i am a bbw and i think it is very hard to find bbw stuff please make more or your wonderful cloths i love them all and the meshs are all so easy since 99% of your stuff comes with the meshs