Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Advent Children - Tifa (second try)

by vicvic616 Posted 10th Jun 2006 at 4:36 AM - Updated 7th Aug 2008 at 5:29 PM by vicvic616

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 12:01 AM
I still think people should use the rinoa mesh for Tifa's clothes, it's more closer, since both Rinoa and Tifa have that trail behind them.
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 9:14 AM
Amazing.!!

So lovely.!!!
Test Subject
#53 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 12:43 AM
Yeah about Tifa. why don't you get the wole set as in clothe, hair, everything together and package the sim. The give it out to everyone because my computer won;t accept any of the files. And also how about tell us where to put each individual file first.
Field Researcher
#54 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 3:59 AM
So cute!! Tifa has always been my favorite Final Fantasy 7 character and your version of her is the best I've seen so far. Thanks much for sharing her with us. ^_^
Test Subject
#55 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 6:04 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg U Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE ELLIOT!
Test Subject
#56 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 5:59 AM
This is amazing! Coming from a FFVII fan! Just one question though, where is the hair you said? I checked the site and page you specified but it's not there! I really like that hair, too. Anywhooz, Tifa looks perfect! Good job!
Cheers!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oceanangel09
This is amazing! Coming from a FFVII fan! Just one question though, where is the hair you said? I checked the site and page you specified but it's not there! I really like that hair, too. Anywhooz, Tifa looks perfect! Good job!
Cheers!

it changes when the sites updates,,if it's not on this page,,
please check P.16, 17,18.....
Thank you ^^
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 7:17 PM
Wow! Great job, thank you, I love this
Test Subject
#59 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:51 PM
YAY it's great! And what do you mean by 'download Tifas clothes'? Oh and what's a mesh? Yes I'm new O_o
Field Researcher
#60 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WhiteCloud
there is already a good Aerith @ http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ighlight=aerith

Thanks, I've had that Aerith sim for a while. I agree, it's a REALLY great sim. I fell in love with it and MimeWhite's Cloud as well. Finding them was what pushed me to get the Sims 2 in the first place.

Since the AC movie was released, though, the characters have begun to take on more "realistic" styles compared to their original game artwork. This Tifa is closer to her AC version than her game version, for example. So being the gigantic Aerith and Cloud fan that I am, I'm always on the look-out for other versions of their characters. ^_~

Quote: Originally posted by vicvic616
Thank you,i'll think about doing Aerith.
And i'll edit the post later for hair...

Thank you, I'm grateful that you'll keep it in mind!

If you ever need pictures of her from the movie to reference, I'm always ready to supply them.
Scholar
#61 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 7:10 PM Last edited by Navetsea : 24th Jun 2006 at 7:15 PM.

I think most of those are from MTS, I'm not very sure wheter the site owner already ask for permission to host them.

Your tifa looks really nice, I thought the last thumbnail was from the original artwork.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#62 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 10:11 PM
She looks realy good
Test Subject
#63 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 9:44 PM
Omg! She is soooooooooooooooooooooo pretty :lovestruc I um, don't actually know who Tifa is but she is georgeous anyway so good job!

"A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means too." -Gandalf the Gray

"If you love something set dem fwee! if dey come back shoo dem away because they obiously didn't get the message!" -Pepelo Pepelo 'bro Town

I'm not weird!I'm just very, very interesting....
Test Subject
#64 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 6:56 AM
she looks like a fifa. amazing!!! you are skillful in making!!
Test Subject
#65 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 2:04 AM
O.O wow, that is beyond awesome! it looks just like her! and this is coming from an extremely obsessed final fantasy adv fan!!! its like rite from the movie! ...i love u lol

~May your soul be forever trapt in evanescent light.~
Test Subject
#66 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 2:15 AM
hey, even though i know the page has changed, where is the hair mesh? could u at least give us the name of the person who created the hair? i found one that says:

Mesh created by Seomi
Created by Lola
Size: 891 kB
Downloaded: 58 193
(since 2005-12-25)

is this the one u're talking about?
Test Subject
#67 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 2:58 AM
ok, never mind, it was the right one. i got a new problem now. every time i try to change tifa's clothes, the hair changes and i can't change it back. how do i fix this? i can't find tifa's hair in the hair section of the body shop either
Test Subject
#68 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 5:13 AM
Finally!
SOMEONE WITH TALENT. FOR REAL FOR REAL! TRY TO DO CLOUD, AND SEPHIROTH. YOUR SIMS SKIN QUALITY AND FACIAL DETAIL IS DIVINE!
Test Subject
#69 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 11:07 AM
WOW she is really nicely done!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 6:17 PM
HAIR currenly on P.21.....
if it's not there again please go to check pages after P.21..like 22..23..24....
they dun hv file number sadly...
But details u might need are as follows:

Mesh created by Seomi

Created by Lola
Size: 891 kB
Downloaded: 59 072
(since 2005-12-25)

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD MESH

Requires: THE SIMS 2

Credit to:
Seomi for her hair mesh

Hope these would help you guys...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkAznSim
ok, never mind, it was the right one. i got a new problem now. every time i try to change tifa's clothes, the hair changes and i can't change it back. how do i fix this? i can't find tifa's hair in the hair section of the body shop either

Sorry I don't know..I don't have this problem..
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 7:43 AM
You did wonderful! The BEST Tifa I've ever seen on here ^^ 5 stars for you <3
Test Subject
#73 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 5:50 AM
awesome! thankx!
Test Subject
#74 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 7:38 AM
I'm having problems. The hair which i downloaded from the links all become social bunny heads. =.=" Any help on fixing that? Thanks in advance.
Test Subject
#75 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 2:37 AM
WOW. Great job! It looks just like her! Its the best Tifa Ive ever seen =D THanks a bunch!!
Page 3 of 4