Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lestat and Armand paintings, -original art by wycked

by wycked Posted 11th Jun 2006 at 1:19 PM

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 1:27 AM
These are absolutely MAGNIFICENT> I never downlaod art work but this is the one piece I have to have. Your talent is just amazing (and youre featured)
Stunningly beautiful!

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 1:30 AM
Amazingly beautiful! What a TALENT! thanks for sharing!

www.crystalwitchery.com
Rate and Review my Movies at Sims99.com
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
These are absolutely MAGNIFICENT> I never downlaod art work but this is the one piece I have to have. Your talent is just amazing (and youre featured)
Stunningly beautiful!

I do download artworks (although not a lot) but I agree with LyricLee, the two paintings are amazing. For finding, taking and converting them into Sims paintings, thank you.
Cult Leader
#5 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 1:32 AM
Beautiful work! You are very talented. Lestat is goregeous and you captured Armand's sly boyishness (if that's a word) perfectly. Fantastic, worthy of being featured.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 1:32 AM
What a beautiful Armand! That's very close to how I pictured him when I read the books. *heart*
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 1:36 AM
Those are really great. I mean... wow. You have insane technical skills. And I can totally see the River in that painting.

"I have bad dreams. Hell, yes. Just look at me, you can tell I have terrible dreams."
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 2:22 AM Last edited by Xoxk9 : 17th Sep 2006 at 3:16 AM.
This is a masterpiece. Your really good. I hope you showcase your talent outside the world of the internet.
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 3:09 AM
These are SO lovely! I am hoping you will put your absolutely gorgeous and stunning pic of Louis on here for downloading also!!!! Lestats perfect dour companion. YOur portait of Louis breaks my heart. You are very talented!!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#10 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 3:19 AM
Hehe, silly noanos, she didn't just find and convert them, she MADE them! This is her original artwork

wycked, thank you so much for sharing these with us. You are an absolutely amazing artist... I've been watching your deviantART gallery and reading your tutorials for a while now and you just astound me. Your Lestat and Louis are exactly how I pictured them in my head, too. I would LOVE to see more of your art done as paintings (pretty please?). :D

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 3:58 AM
Echoing the previous posters, these are great! Exactly how I pictured the two when I read the books! (Sims that resembled the pictures would be SO perfect!)
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 5:11 AM
Your artwork is incredible. I visited your deviant art site and you have an amazing talent for drawing. Thanks for the art pieces.
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 5:16 AM
Thank you for converting your art to work in the world of the Sims. It's very lovely and I'd like to see more. Beautiful work!!!!

Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 5:46 AM
Thanks all for the nice feedback! *hugs*
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 6:15 AM
You are so talented and amazing!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 9:05 AM
Amazing work!!!

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 10:42 AM
Yay, you've uploaded your paintings! I do hope there's more to follow! As always, your art is mesmerising and inspiring, and I thank you for these downloads :jig:

ps: I was wondering if you could use justmoi's Majestic Grace painting mesh for your next paintings upload (should you plan to do so, that is )? Our sims would be able to enjoy your art in its full glory
Inventor
#18 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 11:57 AM
Beautiful art!!! Thank you for converting them for Sims!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Alchemist
#19 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 12:23 PM
Wycked, I've no words, thank you for any minute spent for these wonderful pictures.
I visit quite regularly your space at deviantart, your talent is a fact.
We have to be proud of having you in MTS2. Thanks again
Kiss and ciao
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 12:29 PM
Wow thanks. Very beautiful art. I really like Lestat and Armand.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 1:16 PM
Truly amazing.
This I have to download right away!
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful work.

It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance...
Iridescence
#22 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 1:23 PM
Absolutely stunning.

Meh.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 2:02 PM
Must stop downloading things... but I can't resist Lestat.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 3:02 PM
wow, great work, I have always amired your avatar pic, and to find that you have created these art is awesome, I will have to download your lestat for my sims
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 4:21 PM
Absolutely beautiful. I think that is the closest rendering of what Lestat & Armand would look like that I've ever seen.

Washu: "It's just as I suspected"
Ryoko: " what is it you suspected?"
Washu: "I suspected....your breasts are sagging!"
Page 1 of 3