Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Billy and Nergal

by Pennywise Posted 18th Jun 2006 at 1:03 AM - Updated 9th Jul 2006 at 3:06 AM by Pennywise

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 3:26 AM
XD!! Billy! Nergal! Fantastic. My only complaint is Billy's nose, which should have probably been a little more... I dunno, rounded? I know it's hard to accomplish that in TS2, though, so... bravo, on a job well-done!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LeFox
XD!! Billy! Nergal! Fantastic. My only complaint is Billy's nose, which should have probably been a little more... I dunno, rounded? I know it's hard to accomplish that in TS2, though, so... bravo, on a job well-done!

I agree with LeFox, but still it's a good job

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 7:53 AM
yes good job well done thanx
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 3:35 PM
Wow looks really cool Nergal looks creepy Thanks a lot!

Trashed and scattered again, I'm feelin' so low
You waste your breath while fuckin' with me, my blood is so cold
My destination always unknown, I'll find my way there
But you Goddamn Motherfuckers always wasting my time
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 12:07 AM
Well, I didn't download your characters - I'm just too --- prudish, I guess - anyhow, loved your story. Keep up the work. Looking forward to your next post.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 1:55 AM
Any chance you could make Grim Jr. and Mini-Mandy? Just curious if it would be too hard. (And I would so totally worship you if you made Miss Helga...or Helga and Arnold from Hey Arnold, for that matter.) :lovestruc
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 7:17 PM
Any chance of Grim? the cartoon version?
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 2:24 PM
I never thought i would actualy see billy and mandy stuff on mts2!!!LOL great job and nergal looks positively EEEVIL
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 11:50 AM
nice work and keep in mind nergal just needs friends and billy's nose is funny he can pick his nose me likey
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 11:32 PM
I like it alot....Good job!

This has been a comment frooooommmm............DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNN.....ANIMEFAN234!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 3:53 AM
You should have made Billy a kid. That way he could hang out with the Mandy I found! But Nergal is..creepifying.
Any chance of Junior or Eris? I'm making Endsville and I need people from the show. Not the comic though.
But thanks! Billy is failing like usual! And Nergal has made Bella Goth a nergling. I made two! :p
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 11:11 AM
Nice job! But I can't find the hat!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th May 2016 at 10:36 PM
SCREW YOU BILLY!

i swear if no-one gets this reference

Dinosaurs aren't extinct, they just got fed up when the atmosphere clogged up and all hitchhiked a spaceship to another planet.