Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Le village de Patul (Patul's village)

by patul Posted 18th Jun 2006 at 7:20 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 2:22 PM
wow you live in a very beautiful place =)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:50 PM
Nice work, as usual. Thanks for sharing it
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 5:54 AM
Great neighbourhood although you may need to brush up on your English a little bit ;-)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 9:07 AM Last edited by patul : 24th Jun 2006 at 9:18 AM. Reason: pb
Quote: Originally posted by Vendettagurl
... you may need to brush up on your English a little bit ;-)

its :google: translation !!!

私はまた日本語のそれをすることができる

ويمكنها ايضا ان تفعل ذلك في البلدان العربيه

Je pourrais également faire cela en français

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 7:25 PM
Beautiful job! Very lovely city! I have a ton of ideas for it. I think I'll put my vineyards and wineries there along with some beautiful coastal homes. By the way, your English is far better than my French! Keep up the good work! Thanks for sharing!

"I've got a fever and the only cure is more cowbell!"
Inventor
#7 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 6:15 AM
Here here. I speak very little french, and I couldn't express much more then thank you and spelling would make it mean broccoli or something

And goodness, you spend time on a computer with so much beauty outside? I'd be stuck at a window or on a patio and get nothing done at all.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th May 2017 at 1:12 PM
I've used this as the main 'hood to which I attached Peni's Land Grant University. So in my game it's the Simourris River! :)