Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Knight's Tale Manor

by galilea Posted 19th Jun 2006 at 4:31 AM - Updated 21st Jun 2006 at 12:18 PM by galilea : Oops! Forgot the $Price$ of house.

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 6:06 PM
Oooh. It's a little scary. Great job
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 6:26 PM
really cool. nice job
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 6:41 PM
Looks great! Your walls are sooo perfect on this lot. Fantastic job ***** Thanks for sharing :p

Retired from Simming
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 2:46 AM
This manor is so cool! I love the look of it, it's so realistic and so is the landscape! Nice job, thanks! 5 stars, keep up the good work
Scholar
#6 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 10:48 AM
It looks really great
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Alchemist
#7 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:41 PM
Hi galilea, thank you very much for this lot, it's very impressive and creepy.
I missed your dancing avatar. kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 2:04 PM
Nice work. The house---err---mansion looks old. But I love it! Thanks for uploading it here!
Instructor
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 1:53 PM
I love it! Do you mind If I possibly use it in a story?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 12:56 PM
Stupiddogg, yes you can use it in a story ...please let me know if you do use it ... I would love to read your story!

Have a good day!

More from Galilea at TSR, most all of my lots and items are free! Useage Policy: You are free to use my items anywhere (free or paysite).
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 10:14 PM
Hehe. A search for "medieval" led me here. xD Too bad I can't get it.. No OFB.

Wow. I just recovered this username after nearly four years of this account being inaccessible... Oh happy day!
(Btw, PsychoKatie and Psycho_Katie = same person. A site-wide glitch messed up accounts four years ago and I had to remake one...)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 5:33 PM
OMG This is so beautiful. I will probably use it in a story, if it's ok?

On Hiatus.Dunno if I'll ever come back.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 11:25 PM
Hi The Bride!
Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my house .... and yes, you can use the house in your story ... I would be very flattered if you did!!!

More from Galilea at TSR, most all of my lots and items are free! Useage Policy: You are free to use my items anywhere (free or paysite).
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 7:11 PM
I love this house. In my game I usually move my sims a lot, I get tired of the houses. But this one is so great I keep my sims there all the time. I do add to the building and enlarge it at the backside, hope it's ok.
Thanks a lot. All your lots are fantastic
Slyse