Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

25 Pansy plots!

by SimVeggie Posted 20th Jun 2006 at 3:28 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 2:19 AM
Thanks, one thing the game needs is more flower colours. I'm tired of my gardens being the same ;p
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:38 AM
Thanks! You can never have to many colored flowers!
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 5:39 AM
SOOO much work! They look very pretty.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 9:08 AM
great thanx 4 sharing
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 11:49 AM
I love decorating my sim gardens so these will be very useful
thank you for sharing,
the colours look wonderful

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Scholar
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 12:43 PM
Your recolors are absolutly beautiful.Can't wait to see them in my current sim garden.You pay a great contribution to sims gardening.Thanks for this new gorgeous creation.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 6:25 AM
Any way to make flowers stop dying? I have a gardener but she sucks. I have Very big gardens and she cant keep up with all of my plants, She goes home after a fiew hours and never stays long enough to finish the job. I really dont want to have to keep re-buying plants just because the gardner sucks. Lookin for a cheat to keep plants from dying. Any ideas?