Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rosalie Hale (Twilight)

by Shauny Posted 20th Jun 2006 at 9:01 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:02 AM
thanx she's cool
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:16 AM
Wow, she is nice and all, but its hard to image Rosalie like that. I mean, if you think about the kind of car she drove, I don't think she'd dress like that.

Laura
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dresden Dolls
Wow, she is nice and all, but its hard to image Rosalie like that. I mean, if you think about the kind of car she drove, I don't think she'd dress like that.

I Suposse ur right about the dress, but I imagined her to be floaty and ulta-feminine and this dress seem to fit that. I no ur right, its just the way I had her stuck in my mind.

thanx and keep the comments coming, I like to know what u think.

If God could make perfect girl for me it'd be you
Instructor
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:26 PM
Very cute. Thank you.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 6:39 PM
I have never read that book, but I'd really like to now. Great Sim!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 9:29 PM
she's gorgeous, great job! i've never read the book but it makes me want to =]

step to the disco tech.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 4:46 AM
Ooh, she's beautiful. Will you be doing more Twilight characters (I'd love to see your versions of Edward and Isabella)?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chidoll
Ooh, she's beautiful. Will you be doing more Twilight characters (I'd love to see your versions of Edward and Isabella)?

Yeah I have them made, but cant seem to get Bella right and Edward's not Hot enough. A few more tweaks and they should be ready. Check up in a week or so and they should be up along with the rest of the famly.

Thanks for everybodies nice comments!!

If God could make perfect girl for me it'd be you
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 10:54 PM
Wow... she's not like I imagined, but I like how you did make her. Please make more of the Twilight Characters, I'm a diehard fan. ^_~

I've read it 3 times already.. lol.. can't wait for it's seqeual!

Pfft...Signatures are for losers....... oh wait.....
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 8:20 PM
aahhhhh oh my gosh i LOVE this book!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 9:29 AM
So, are you planning on making the whole bunch of people from the books, all family members and important characters? Just wondering, because, on the Sims2 site, someone made some decent versions of all the Cullens and Hales and the girlfriend of one of the vamps in one of the groups. If you do decide that you are going to make the whole bunch, polease let me know. Your versions are much better than the ones that were put on the Sims2 Exchange.
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 10:02 AM
She's gorgeous babes Thanks
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 10:34 PM
Default Zomg Weird!
NO WAY SO WEIRD. Im acctually half way through that book. Its pretty good so far. (cant wait to read the sequal) I plan to make an Edward Cullen (he sounds hot lol) Bella is so lucky. I wish I could be best friends with a vampire. LOL but this os mod the sims 2 not a book reveiw place so i'll comment on the sim lol. She looks very pretty. Much like they said in the book.DONT TELL ME HOW IT ENDS (was it good) CANT WAIT FOR "NEW MOON"!

I do not upload to MTS2. Since they will not accept my files for whatever reason. To see my models, go here Shan-Chan do not be fooled because it is a freewebs site. I will get a domain name ASAP
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 9:09 PM
Hmmm... I don't think this sim is pretty enough to be Rosalie. I also don't think she would dress like this. The make up is a little off too... along with her eyes... they should be topaz and they look like they are blue. i do have some nice things to say though! I really like her hair and jewelry! I Love Twilight/NewMoon/Eclispe!!!
Happy simming!

~ No Day But Today ~ RENT
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 2:14 PM
rosalie and jasper aren't really twins. jasper was changed by maria, and sought out carlisle whereas rosalie was changed by carlisle.
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 7:20 PM
why is she fat

twilgiht lover
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 3:01 PM
doesn't look like rose, no offense,before i knew what she looked like i imagened her with long honey blonde hair to the middle of her back and pink dresses so i was close