Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATED] Deadly Snakeskin - Recolors of Mermaid Mesh - Converted for All Ages! pt. 1

by sunken-woglinde Posted 21st Jun 2006 at 8:24 PM - Updated 22nd Jun 2006 at 6:09 AM by sunken-woglinde : Adding Lost Files

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 5:30 AM
Wow, they LOOK GREAT! I am off to use them...lalalalala
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 5:49 AM
Thank you! ^__^

Oh yeah, here's copy+paste of what people said in the first release:
Eliot Ness: "Terrific job. People will enjoy this."
Brendabond: "How awesome! I'm so glad that you liked that snakeskin enough to replicate it to everyone! "
Ben Castor1991: "its great and all but only one problem, the flipper!, apart from that its fantastic!!"
Vimto666: "Nice work!"
Silver_pages: "That's awesome! they kind of remind me of Naga (snakes with people heads)"
sunken-woglinde: "Yeah, they reminded me of Nagas, too. =)
BenCastor-- Thank you, but there is no way to remove the flipper without editing the original mesh, and I don't think Marvine and Beosboxboy would be too pleased with someone tampering with their good work. xD Plus, I can't mesh."
Ryukofaeris_of_the_dracs: "These are gorgeous skins. I'll just have to be happy with these until a true Naga mesh is made, though that may never happen. _-_ Thanks for sharing! ^_______^"
Neeanu: "As I said before, Utterly gorgeous! ..In sight of marvine's new Elder mermaid mesh, would you consider adding that to your collection as well? And once again, thank you!"
Kram1032: "Cool skins!"

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:06 AM
^^ Glad you finally got them back up.

Stability :: Sanity :: Reality
These are subjective and nonessential.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 8:16 AM
nice job thanx
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 9:49 AM Last edited by vallug : 23rd Jun 2006 at 9:56 AM.
cool i love them..
cool skins
wander if they look good on aliens
thanx agin
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:45 AM
WOW, after seeing your wonderful work I had to start playing the Sims again. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 3:58 AM
I just love all the fantasy things you create, I'm just starting to experiment in this area and this snakeskin mermaid is just so wow! thank you very much for sharing. this is my favorite recolor of the mm mesh. the color and scales are really good! great work
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 2:43 AM
hello if i download every file will i have a mermaid tail for all ages and for every age each gender because i would like to have a mertail for male and female toddlers male and female children male and female teens male and female young adults male and female adults and male and female elders plz tell me......because i love your work i just was wondering before i download thanks
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 2:06 AM
Vin-- thank you, but yes, if you download both parts of this set, you'll get all ages. HOWEVER, the only ages included in this thread are
-Adult Male
-Young Adult Male
-Teen Male
-Teen Female
-Child

If you want adult female, go Here: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=3620
If you want the other ages, I'll release them soon
Thanks!
-Toddler

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 8:52 AM
Hello!
Thanks for a great download! Can't wait until the other ages are out!
Will you make a version for the regular merman as well?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 4:34 PM
Yes, I said so in the description. =)
Sorry I haven't released part 2 yet, folks; I guess I got a bit distracted.

Instructor
#13 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 6:11 AM
S-W again you amaze and astound. These are just excellent. Thank you for making these; they are really spectacular.

You always do such excellent and detailed work; I have never been disappointed or have I failed to be impressed. You are one of the finest custom content creators in the community!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 12:02 AM
Thank you so much! ^^

Forum Resident
#15 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 1:15 PM
awesom again ^_^
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 5:55 PM
cool snakeskin mer-people
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th May 2010 at 12:34 AM
The insimenator links don't work - I'd really love to download these, needed for story, but cannot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 2:23 PM
Hi everyone, I found the link of the mesh. this is here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,3503.0.html
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 10:46 AM
The snake tail is lovely