Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis match Nouveau fence & gate

by nihilin Posted 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:14 AM

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:18 AM
Amazing, I really wanted this but , yet again, maxis didnt include it!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:18 AM
Oh. My. God. I can't tell you HOW MUCH I needed this! I LOVE that railing (and all kinds of art nouveau) but I never would use it because there was no matching fence or gate. Thank you SO MUCH!!!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:25 AM
I Love B type. Thanks Lin~ ^^
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:33 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Oh, you have no idea how long I've wanted a match for my most used connecting stairs!!! I would hug you if I could!!!! Words can't describe how happy you just made me!!! Thank you so much they are beautiful and thank you for sharing them with us!!! ^_^
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 9:30 AM
omg! thankyou so much for making these! they are my fave stairs but with out a maching fence they've always looked strange! these look lovely and i cant wate to try them :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 9:37 AM
Wow great! I (and I sure many others) have always wanted a match for these stairs. Thankyou!

You can have as much dust as you like because it's got no calories!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:28 AM
Thank you so much, I've been needing this for something I'm building at the moment. :P
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:34 AM
Thank you so much! I always wondered why there was no matching fence. I love the stairs.
Jackie Harper
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:45 AM
My gosh, that's brilliant! I've always been wanting those, not that I know what I'd use them for (but I'll figure something out).

Can't wait to use them in the game. Thanks a thousand times
Field Researcher
#11 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:49 AM
Thank you for doing this! I love the stairs and were always searching for a matching fence!
I found it a few seconds too late, I uploaded a house were I needed such, but maybe I'm allowed to change the fences and change the zip-data =).
Greetings, Katha

Still struggling with CAW :x
Instructor
#12 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 12:33 PM
o please please make more matching railings.

Thank you
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 1:22 PM
finally!!!

Sarcasm is the KEY to living a long and enjoyable life.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 2:59 PM
These are fantastic! Its always great to find build stuff, especially something I've been looking for, for along time. Thank you so much!

K.B.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:17 PM
I agree with everyone; so very glad someone FINALLY made this! I hope you get featured. You deserve it.
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:17 PM
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you...

Uhm, did I forget to say something?

Ah, yes!

Thank you !
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:33 PM
Thank you! Now i can finally use those stairs now that i have a matching fence! :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:59 PM
I have been wanting a a matching fence for those stairs since the game first came out! Thank you so much for thinking of it, and doing such excellent work. You rock!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:04 PM
thanks so much like some other people i've been wanting this cause i needed the matching fence for those stairs thanks! you're the best!

Want free quality downloads? then visit my site!!
www.toxiccharm.net
Scholar
#20 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:31 PM
Brilliant, thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:36 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now I can use those stairs more since I have the matching fence and gate!!

"...If you want something, get it yourself. Or better yet, learn to live without." -Secondhand Lions
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 5:35 PM
It's about time someone did this! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 5:50 PM
Thanks for your sensitive touching everywhere in SIMS2. I love your curved windows,too. Why don't you upload them? ^^
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 5:56 PM
Thank you so so so much! I love these but never used them (or hardly ever) because there's nothing to match. YAY! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 5:56 PM
These are great - thanks!
Page 1 of 4