Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 4 Rent Project: Angel's Floral Skirt Outfit (movie version)

by shadylady482 Posted 23rd Jun 2006 at 5:36 AM - Updated 17th Jul 2006 at 12:52 AM by shadylady482

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 5:52 AM
You need IN GAME screenshots asap or this will be removed

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 6:31 AM
All the screenshots are in game, they just have the background removed because of how I was displaying them on my website - I noted that in the description. Are background-less shots not allowed? I did read through all the guidelines, but I'm sorry if I missed something.

Sims 4 Rent - Sims 2 custom content inspired by the musical RENT!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 7:06 AM
Excellent attention to the details on that outfit, well done.

Today for you, tomorrow for me! (I know that's a different outfit, lol)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 7:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tiggerypum
Excellent attention to the details on that outfit, well done.

Today for you, tomorrow for me! (I know that's a different outfit, lol)

Thank you so much! That outfit will be coming soon, too (and hooray for you quoting the song). Thanks also for all the help you've offered over in the meshing forum - without you and many others, I wouldn't have had a creation to submit!

Sims 4 Rent - Sims 2 custom content inspired by the musical RENT!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 8:30 AM
nice thanx
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 8:43 AM
(Huh! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!)

Five-hundred-twenty-five-thousand-six-hundred minutes, how do you measure, oh - measure a year?

I love this. I love RENT. I love you.
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 11:38 AM
Absolutely wonderful and 100% realistic! Thanks a lot
BTW: screenshot N3 is 100% screenshot of the game.
Thanks again!
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 1:02 PM
Default Thank you!
I have been looking for GOOD RENT skins and yours have been the first I've found
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 1:39 PM
Oh so neat! I'll be looking forward to seeing the rest.

Well behaved women seldom make history.
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:48 PM
I Love It
Quote: Originally posted by lilqt4lyf620
This is the coolest thing i think ive ever seen on this website. RENT is my life ( im not obsessed but....okay im obsessed) and have been looking for Angel wear for a while now! I went to your website too and like love it! Can't wait until you upload Roger/Mimi/Mark/Maureen/Joanne/Collins/Benny simmies!!!!! :D
"Forget regret, or life is yours to miss" Mimi from RENT
Instructor
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:52 PM
are u kidding me you are new at this

its great.

Thanks
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:53 PM
This is great!!! I've been waiting for something like this for ages!!! ^-^
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 4:40 PM
I love you! Seriously.. im a total rent head, and unfortunately since my im far from newyork i am rent head through the movie which i watch every single day! Ive been wanting to make a RENT neighborhood for soo long. This is a big help and i cant wait for the rest.
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 5:10 PM
Cool, now I have an Angel to go with my Mark, Roger, and Maureen. It's definitely the best Angel costume I've seen around (and I'm glad that it looks so much like the B-way version too), so I think I'll download this one. Thank you!
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 6:10 PM
I get really picky about Sims that are supposed to look like celebrities because they never look close enough for my tastes, but this is the closest I've ever seen anyone get. NICE work.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 6:14 PM
This is lovely. The mesh is fantastic [we need more meshes for men], and I can imagine loads of pretty recolors in the future. The outfit is perfect for my lolita sims. Thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 6:52 PM
It's about friggin time! I'm a total RENThead I've seen the show three times. Now my Rent characters will have their original outfits. Great work!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 8:09 PM
"I think they ment it, when they said you can't buy love
Now I know you can rent it, and a lease you are my love
On life.. be my life..."

XDDD wonderful! Thanks!

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#20 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 4:40 AM
OMG yay! I wanted to make the Rent cast as sims (especially this outfit!) after seeing the movie, but never got around to it. Can't wait to download yours instead. :D

The outfit looks amazing - it's just like the original and I love that it's sim-realistic rather than photo-realistic. Perfect. Thank you!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 5:07 AM
Absolutely fabulous! Looks perfectly realistic. Great job!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#22 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 9:51 PM
Thanks for adding the extra pic in- sometimes when the backgrounds are removed its hard for us to determine. I appreciate it. Nice work

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 3:32 AM
you are my new best friend. that's so good, i love Angel! I hope she doesn't accidentally die in my game.
(I'm literally watching the Today 4 U song on TV right now!!!)
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:34 PM
lmao. I love all the 'omg I'm such a renthead because I've seen the movie 525,600 times or been to the stage show 5!1!1!' -bangs head.-

Thanks so much!

'GET OFF MY LAWN.'
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 6:22 PM
I love you for this.
Page 1 of 2