Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Perfect Simmetry

by eedgan Posted 25th Jun 2006 at 2:58 PM - Updated 22nd Sep 2008 at 7:40 PM by eedgan : Updated Tags

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 9:05 PM
uuuh it looks sooo beautiful ^-^ i'll use it in my game...maybe as a house for my mike shinoda .
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:35 AM
Very nicely done I like everything except that big white window. maybe because it's white

Residential sims2 updated June 23, 2007
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 5:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mzcynnamon
Very nicely done I like everything except that big white window. maybe because it's white

So much for spending R1050.00 (South African rands) on a better graphics card this week! The window is not white, I think it is just a reflection of the light which was turned on inside when the pic was taken. I downloaded the package just to make sure I had not omitted the recolour of the window. And yep, it is the same colour as the other windows and door.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Scholar
#5 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 11:26 AM
Lovely house
nice design
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 7:27 AM
I love this house - It looks like the house next door to mine!

"My most shocking moment in the Sims can be summed up in three little words: Guinea Pig Disease."