Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mike Shinoda in his new look!

by TheRisingTied Posted 25th Jun 2006 at 8:55 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2006 at 8:29 PM by TheRisingTied

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 4:03 AM
i think you did a good job! especially using Maxis-made stuff, it's hard to make a sim look like a real person. great job! you should upload chester!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 10:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inviisible
i think you did a good job! especially using Maxis-made stuff, it's hard to make a sim look like a real person. great job! you should upload chester!!!

thank u for ur comment on mike shinoda *grin*

yeah, maxis... it's really hard to change maxis sims into a good and some kind of real looking guy, especially if the sim has to be like the original. but i think i did it... chester is a bunch harder, but i guess he looks good, too. I'll upload him later.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 11:18 PM
Wait a minute......I thought he was called FORT MINOR?????????!!!!!! WTF???
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 12:20 AM
lol klainia
That's the name of his BAND
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 2:40 PM
hahahaha lol you thought his name was Fort Minor?! No, I'm not laughing at your stupidity, I just find it amusing

Btw Nice resemblance... LP rocks:guitar:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by klainia
Wait a minute......I thought he was called FORT MINOR?????????!!!!!! WTF???

LOOOOOOOOOOOL dope stuff...thanks for making fun in those boards... we need you, rock on! *laughs her ass off*
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 7:50 AM
*Screams lke a fan girl* Hey, Mike Shinoda is pretty awesome. I <3 LP and FM. Fort Minor is the only rap I'm into...downloading now...thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 11:06 PM
You did a great job!

The reason you couldn't update Chester is because he doesn't look like the real Chester enough. Does that make sense? I can explain it again, if you like.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 7:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by UserPlay3050
*Screams lke a fan girl* Hey, Mike Shinoda is pretty awesome. I <3 LP and FM. Fort Minor is the only rap I'm into...downloading now...thanks!

^^agree 100%

this is one of the most realistic mike shinoda sims ive seen and i have seen a lot of them. im not just saying that either. how come i cant make a mike sim like that????? grrrr o well point is- great sim !!
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:15 AM
Not bad mate, looks miles better than the other attempts in the search results.

very good job

Straight edge is the way forward