Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Smaller neighborhood rocks, smaller/bigger palm and cactus.

by saramkirk Posted 26th Jun 2006 at 6:21 AM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 1:19 AM
This will be good for telling stories. Thank you.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 3:32 AM
love the new rocks....i have a question to.....how did u manage to access the neighbourhood objects?...i cant seem to find them in simpe?.....any help with this would be wicked

Chris XxX

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.- (Albert Einstein) " Simillion Homes 2 & Simillion Homes & Simmillion Hair InSimenator
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 5:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sgoobysnacks29
love the new rocks....i have a question to.....how did u manage to access the neighbourhood objects?...i cant seem to find them in simpe?.....any help with this would be wicked

Chris XxX

You need to go into SimPE's "Preferences" (under the "Extra" menu) and enable "Advanced mode" (under the "SimPE Settings" tab). Reload SimPE and now the n'hood objects will be visible in Object Workshop. Once you clone them it's exactly like working with any other object.

geocities.com/saramkirk
Merge Pleasantview, Strangetown, Veronaville. Keep terrains/deco, houses, relationships!
Space Pony
#5 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 7:51 AM
Perfect! I was so wanting these, thank you!

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Scholar
#6 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 8:26 AM
Very good idea, thank you, and for the tips also.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 8:35 AM
Cool thanks, one question - do the smaller rocks replace the larger ones or do they have their own GUID?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 9:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Berilac Burrows
Cool thanks, one question - do the smaller rocks replace the larger ones or do they have their own GUID?

They're completely separate objects with their own GUIDs.

geocities.com/saramkirk
Merge Pleasantview, Strangetown, Veronaville. Keep terrains/deco, houses, relationships!
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 1:08 PM
Thanks saramkirk, down loading now. Thanks again for sharing, the large rocks always botherd me too.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 7:10 PM
That's very nice, thanks! Now we can create more realistic landscapes!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 11:14 AM
thank you so much, i came looking for just this sort of stuff and here you were. :lovestruc

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons
for you are crunchy and taste good with katchup.
Theorist
#12 Old 8th May 2007 at 6:03 PM
These are Great!! One question....
Can you Recolour NHObjects??

Love these 'Smaller' Rocks!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 3:21 PM
Default Recoloring Nighborhood Deco?
Quote: Originally posted by saramkirk
You need to go into SimPE's "Preferences" (under the "Extra" menu) and enable "Advanced mode" (under the "SimPE Settings" tab). Reload SimPE and now the n'hood objects will be visible in Object Workshop. Once you clone them it's exactly like working with any other object.

I tried exactly as you said. Nonetheless, I could not detect any neighborhood objects... Anything I missed? I would like to recolor the "dirt" from the neighborhood deco, to create "water" (for those beaches...)

Any idea? Thanks!

Instructor
#14 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 1:50 PM
My Sims needed these badly... Thank you!

* Pickles *
Instructor
#15 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 4:36 PM
Yippee! I love rocks. Is that weird?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 5:47 PM
Your rocks rock! They provided the ingredient essential for Perfect Balance at the zen center.

Thanks! -Clem
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 5:50 PM
Wonderful! Thank you for this. I like using the "Alpine Lake" template, but the lack of variety in rocks has made it hard to sell the look of a step rock wall on three sides. PErfect!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 1:29 AM
This is great! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th May 2016 at 3:39 AM
thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 7:21 PM
The Maxis ones are indeed way too large in smaller hoods. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 4:55 PM
Thanks!