Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

mediterran CAS screen

by k ben bassie Posted 27th Jun 2006 at 2:39 PM - Updated 28th Jun 2006 at 5:39 PM by k ben bassie

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 7:45 AM
Ooh that is a lovely CAS, I usually don't even bother with them, but yours caught my eye immediately. Wonderful! ***** Thank you.

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 10:02 AM
make sure put down that the custom content is not included in the download and what downloads did you use to make it...the medditernanean hideway has many downloads...you should specify which ones...all in all...i love this CAS!
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 11:45 AM
wonderful
wish it was a house to download
can you build a house of this cas
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 2:15 PM
Hi,
are the meshes included, cause i don't want to download all! Please, include( if you can) most of them, ask of including meshes in your cas screen!
Pls! Thx nicole
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nUrTeN
wonderful
wish it was a house to download
can you build a house of this cas

i'll do it!
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 6:40 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 9:45 PM

i have already a beginning
i hope u like it (i do :p)

it's a little mediterran village called Vecchi (not a real name)
here is the pic:
Scholar
#9 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 11:30 AM
Pretty
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 2:04 PM
omg! gorgeus
thankss
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 2:15 PM Last edited by k ben bassie : 29th Jun 2006 at 9:57 PM.
omg! gorgeus
thankss

thanks!
i am done! i have just uploaded it
but you can already download it from my site here
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 8:28 AM
thanks ıt perfect *kisss*
thanks for everything
Scholar
#13 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 8:23 PM
I hope you make more Mediterranean stuff. Love both the CAS screen and the house!

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 6:55 AM
this realy WOWd me and i was about to download it UNTIL i saw that the plant stick out of the pot. if i made it my CAS screen it would alway boher me every time i went on. but thats just me.
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th May 2007 at 9:44 PM
very lovely, it works great. just thought i'd run something by you though. when i went to your site to get the floors it didn't show up. so if you intentionally did that it's fine with me, i'll just manually edit the floors with something else, i just thought i'd let you know. thanks again. it's looks fantastic!