Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strait Sim-Blond recolour of XmSims Flora's mesh :D

by xIceDee Posted 30th Jun 2006 at 11:27 PM - Updated 2nd Jul 2006 at 6:02 PM by xIceDee

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 12:59 PM
Nice haircolour! Not to yellow and ... not to blond. Maybe you could make the pink hair in this recolour. then it will look like my hair (just more in good order)

Why do you read this?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 3:42 PM
Naw wthank u hehe, yea Im thinkin about recolouring it, but I don thing that so many ppl liked it at all :S so I donno o.o
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 7:23 PM Last edited by Anislara : 3rd Jul 2006 at 1:54 PM.
THanks for the zipfile. I don´t know how but I deleted a half of Win Rar. Do you will sent hair or sth diffrent when you upload something next time? If my word order is wrong again i am the silliest person in the world

Why do you read this?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 1:25 AM
"do you will sent for the next time hair or sth diffrent?"
I didnt get that part`?
Forum Resident
#6 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 11:16 PM
( ^ lol)I really like it and I appreciate your hard work, but if you're interested in constructive criticism (and it seems that you are), it is a bit yellow. I love the way you made the brown, red and black ponytails like this one solid colors, but with a little contrast. It's hard to see if you did that here because of the yellow color. I really don't know anything about recoloring and texturing, I'm just a critic, and an appreciative one at that - so please don't feel bad. I'm not making a request, but if you're trying to make these hairstyles blend in with the maxis ones, maybe you could use one of their textures. I know they have many textures for each hair color, so you have plenty to play around with and see what you like. Thank you so much for this ponytail, though. I really appreciate your work, and I'll enjoy having it in my game.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 6:11 PM
very cute!

<3ALISON.
Theorist
#8 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 7:43 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 5:27 PM
Very good, thanks!