Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Hi-Res Female BodyShapes - 34A Tops Separates Set

by Warlokk Posted 3rd Jul 2006 at 6:31 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 8:39 AM
A little question, what's the ccup size that is larger then the maxis one but when you use the mesh, it doesn't spoil the clothes and make it real bad. The 38DD, 36D,40DD+(!!!) makes spoils the clothes.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 2:22 PM
Not sure what you mean about "spoil the clothes", but the C and D sizes will be released at a later time. There is a release schedule posted at my section at InSIM here: Release Schedule

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Forum Resident
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 3:36 PM
Thanks for these. When you combine with the 32 hips, these make a great skinny sim shape and combine well with the other waif meshes. It will be great to have skinny teens too. And maybe someday skinny elders...

Thanks for making these a priority too.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 6:32 PM
Yaay! Busty girls aren't the only ones who aren't represented by Maxis--we skinny girls need love too! Thanks so much.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 6:54 PM
Your whole set is really amazing with all the time you put into them. However, I have to say I wear a 34 A and for some reason those look way smaller. Maybe its just because it's the sims but I dunno.
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 11:09 PM
yah the b's and a's look a little smaller than normal, being a b, i thought the b's made we're maybe a little unporportioned (sp?) but hey, everyone's are a little different i suppose.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 11:25 PM
Actually the B's I made are the exact size of the Maxis defaults... I just applied a little gravity. You're right though, there are so many variations on the different sizes it's impossible to meet everyone's needs, but it's more than we had before

Really though my sizes are estimates more than anything... they're really just relative sizes to the default Maxis, which I decided was a perky B.

Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 7:11 AM
well your c cups were really perky thats why i was suprised to see the a and b cups were well... kinda saggy (no offense)
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 8:17 AM
Ah I see... check out over at SS2, for the MillaJ A alternates... there's 2 different other versions of the A, that should still work well with the clothes. I'm quite happy with the way both of them turned out. My B's were intentionally non-perky, since the Maxis defaults already covered that.

Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 7:13 PM
heya, great to see your not forgetting about the flat chested ladies out there.
Thanks, it gives a great variety of shapes and sizes not just the gigantic boobs and tiny hips.

I was wondering if you would ever consider making tiny boobs but with nicer clothes to show of the rest of them. I mean all the big boobies get flash red dresses and cute tops. Just a thought anyway thanks!!! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 3:59 AM
Actually those are in progress now... I'm hoping to finish them up this weekend, but things have been pretty busy around here so we'll see. All the full-body outfits released for the DD's will eventually be released for all the sizes.

Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 7:39 PM
thanx! been waiting for these so i don't need to make my flat chested adult sims teenagers.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 9:58 PM
Us flatter girls need a little support too
thanks much x