Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Precious Jewels" Eye Set + Defaults

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 3rd Jul 2006 at 8:54 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2013 at 7:53 PM by HystericalParoxysm

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 9:28 AM
Very nice :D
Forum Resident
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 1:06 PM
That is a lot of eyes. Thank you, they all look very nice.
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 2:21 PM
Fantastic work! I love the violets!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 6:15 PM
Oh these are gorgeous!!! Thank you!!!

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 7:06 PM
Very beautiful! I agree, photorealistic doesn't make it for me! I love the attention to the "whites" of the eyes! Give your self a huge round of applause and a big round of coffee! On me! Thanks for your creativity!!

I...will never be a memory.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 8:14 PM
I think you just made an even more permanent name for yourself in Simming History. This eye set is AMAZING. I've been dissapointed in the past with some default replacements that look good in pictures, but once they're on my sim it looks funky. There is nothing funky about these! Absolutely Stunning. THANK YOU!!

Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 8:23 PM
These are beautiful. I esp. love all the shades of blue which I have a hard time finding one I like. Thanks too for listing all the color names so I can pick and choose which go into the downloads folder.

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 9:31 PM
Default Great Job
Thanks for these great eyes. I've been looking for some new default replacements and I love these. I also love the "jewel" idea - themes are fun.
I do have one question, I have very dark, chocolate brown eyes, with a black rim on the outside - would it be possible for you to create this shade and add it to your collection - I know it would be difficult to find a precious gem name, maybe Onyx?

Thanks again for your hard work!
Gail

If all the world's a stage...I want better lighting!
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 10:46 PM
Absolutely gorgeous eyes! Great job ^^

Just for reference, what skintone did you use for the model?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 10:55 PM
stormygail - I was thinking of doing a couple more really dark browns, and perhaps some multicolours. I'll see what I can do. There's a lot of dark brown/black gemstones I could use for names, hehe.

elvenarya - The skintone is a composite of several custom skintones (mostly SimCribbling and Enayla's) with a lot of handpainting. Personal use thing that I made for one character for a story. Not releasable without written permission from Enayla, and she seems to have gone AWOL.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Inventor
#12 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 12:44 AM
Wounderful my friend! I'm glad to see you've posted them Thank you!
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#13 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 2:48 PM
Nice, HystericalParoxysm! They're beautiful. Thank you!

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 7:01 AM
I LOVE THESE!!!! Can they be made as contacts too???

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 7:07 AM
Yes, Anji, I have plans to do them as contacts. I'm going to do them under blush rather than full-face makeup, though, because then I can still put a thumbnail so you can see what they all are (I hate contacts as full-face makeup because you have to go through ALL of them to find the one you want), and I'll make them so they can still be worn with a normal blush (multi-wearable).

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 10:33 AM
gorgeous.
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 3:40 AM
Thank you so much for sharing this... Its exactly the style I was looking for
They are quite sexy

If brain cells were pennies I would be able to afford a twix bar...or two.
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 2:53 AM
These are stunning! I've downloaded your blasphemy eyes but I couldn't help but want something a little darker in color. And these fit the bill perfectly! Thank you for making these.
Instructor
#19 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 9:07 PM
yaaaay such a pretty texture .. and in so many colours, too!!! thanks for making these!

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~