Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Padmé Naberrie lake retreat gown-aotc *UPDATED 5/20/2009*

by getagirl4 Posted 5th Jul 2006 at 3:41 PM - Updated 15th Jan 2010 at 8:04 PM by getagirl4

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 7:10 PM
Very beauty, thanks!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 9:35 PM
This is very beautiful indeed,thank you!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Instructor
#5 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 10:24 PM
very cool and well done..btw you ve chosen a good pic...i love hayden in that pic *___*
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 11:25 AM
Thank You Muchj
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 9:24 AM
Woooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!

ingeborgsk
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 6:56 PM
Where can I get the Mesh? Magic Modders took it down, the one with your link. It is very nice.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 10:05 PM
Ya same question how can u get the mesh it got took down??
I really want it ! It looks so pretty!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 12:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by queenofclaires
Where can I get the Mesh? Magic Modders took it down, the one with your link. It is very nice.

it's still there but, you have to scroll down the comment posts to find it

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 11:04 PM
So gorgeous :clap: thank you very much for this wonderful dress :thumb:
Scholar
#12 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 3:37 AM
Awesome job! Beautiful job!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 6:47 AM
a) I'm still mad that all of those creations were bunched up in one giant pain in the rear thread like that in the first place.
b) If you're going to use a mesh from that giant bunch try actually specifying which one you mean.

Just because you're work is great doesn't mean people want to try to go through that mess to find the mesh....

Quote:
Cloak of Deception

Over the shoulders drapes the cape,
Once you adorn it you may never escape.
It pushes you to push the show on,
Even after the audience has gone...

Copyright ©2006 Jeannette Anne Blanchard
#14 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 3:06 AM
I agree I mean it's beautifull but could you at least say what dress the mesh goes to so we don't have to download all the meshes trying to find the right one?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkHamlet
a) I'm still mad that all of those creations were bunched up in one giant pain in the rear thread like that in the first place.
b) If you're going to use a mesh from that giant bunch try actually specifying which one you mean.

Just because you're work is great doesn't mean people want to try to go through that mess to find the mesh....

i didn't think it was that hard to find. it is in comment #3 "helaene medieval adultgowns 1" it shows the pic of the dresses and what it is called. you could even download either "adultgowns 2 or 3"

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th May 2007 at 6:57 AM
Well all the meshes there are great and thanks for finally clarifying which was necessary cause I thought it was the Shannara mesh. But this dress is soooo beautiful. You get a cookie and juice for this one and don'r forget your brownie points.
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 8:13 PM
Thank you so much for this dress... I've been looking for it and you did a wonderful job... and also thank you for explaining where to find the mesh...
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 7:40 PM
Where do you find the hair at? It says the thread has been deleted! and I didn't find it hard finding the mesh for the dress I don't know what all those peoples problems were. (And me posting this was the first time I looked at the comments to even have it explained.)
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 2:40 PM
where is the hair recolor?
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 2:42 PM
hi xokittenxo...if you want to download the hair, you must go to insimenator.net...made by kavar....
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 2:45 PM
hi xokittenxo...if you want to download the hair, you must go to insimenator.net...made by kavar....in Kavar's Kaleidoscope...but you must have a member in there...
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 12:04 AM
prrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th May 2009 at 3:50 PM
You are a wonderful creator!
Thanks for your work, and for sharing this with us.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 8:28 AM
I can't find the right hair mesh on Insim. Kavar's section doesn't seem to even be there anymore...can someone tell me where I could download the hair please?

~DidaDragonfly~
Page 1 of 2