Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pirates bedframe, plus two pirate bedding recolours

by Mummysim Posted 6th Jul 2006 at 12:16 AM - Updated 28th Jul 2009 at 4:57 PM by -Maylin-

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 12:18 AM
Completely awesome!!

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 1:09 AM
Now thats a bed to fit any pirate. It is so amazing and stylish. Thank You for sharing.
Scholar
#4 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 2:09 AM
I love it! Pirate of Caribbean, here I come!!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 3:17 AM
Yes! "Pirates" stuff! Thank you.

Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 4:59 AM
Awww, that's so cute! I've got a couple of families who live in pirate/underwater themed houses, this is perfect for them! Very good work.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 7:15 AM
very good
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 9:51 AM
:-O OMG thats awsome ! My lil pirate sims are gunna love this, now I'm gunna have to download Captain Jack Sparrow. BTW I noticed you said you use 3DS Max, I'v got it to but don't know how to use it with SimPE...do you know of any tutorials?
Scholar
#9 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 2:08 PM
This is a lot of fun! Thanks so very much!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 4:16 PM
nifty..nice..cool! Very original object. Great work! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 7:18 PM
This is adorable! And so so cool, thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 12:55 AM
Thank you all for the lovely comments. Take care xx

Mummy
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 4:08 AM
Very cute! My little cousin actually has a bed like that (his dad built it) for years now, and it looks like that bed a lot! His little brother has it now. But anyway, Good job!
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 9:19 PM
I just want to say thanks, its a great bed.
missd
Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 4:12 PM
That is so cute... Might actually inspire me to use some of the underwater objects from FFS now :D

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 4:13 PM
Wonderful! Just perfect to add to my pirate house! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 4:30 AM
I see the giant parrots in the background, do you have those awesome objects as well? This bed is AWESOME! :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 2:22 AM
Swingnjitterbug

The parrots are on the wallpaper lol..available under themes at Sims Divine.

Glad you like the bed xx Happy New Year
Field Researcher
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 1:40 PM
This file doesn't seem to want to work for me. Once it finally saved as a WinZIP file, it has an error and I can't unzip it. For reference I have latest WinZIP & sims 2 base+pets.

I'll try back in the next couple of days just to see if it's playing silly buggers.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 12:39 PM
Perfect. Thanks!
If i have some time i will make recolours for it

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 5:41 AM
I love this bed, but is there anyway you could make it a single and usable by toddlers?
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 3:36 AM Last edited by Kramtsuod : 14th Nov 2008 at 3:39 AM. Reason: to thank the creator
Default Ty So Much
BEST BED EVER!!!!!!!

TY TY TY TY SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MUMMY!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 9:13 AM
Thanks....Thanks alot! this could make a a seriously great bed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 8:05 PM
I know this download is from a way long time ago, but still I'd just like to say that the first picture in the description is amazing. I see a grown man who sleeps not only in a pirate bed but, indeed, in a whole pirate-themed room, with spotlights. And he seems to have left a bottle of champagne on the floor. I like to think that he's waking up with a wicked hangover, too. He doesn't have to wonder what happened last night. It happens every night.

That's just what I see, though. It's possible that I've misunderstood the situation. XD
Inventor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 10:20 AM
Loving this.