Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Snow by Amera

by amera Posted 7th Jul 2006 at 8:34 AM - Updated 7th Jul 2006 at 10:28 PM by amera

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 10:35 PM
She's beautiful, thanks for sharing her. I think your sims are absolutely fantastic.
x

Do you trip on love?
Forum Resident
#3 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 11:27 PM
She's so cute!! I LOVE the third picture of her- how did you get her to make that face? Anyway, great job, as always.

Thanks!!

Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 8:22 AM
while sims are listening mp3 player they make such funny and cute faces

I am virgin..I'm a whore..Giving nothing..The taker..The maker of war..I'll smash your face in..But with a smile..All together..You'll never..Be stronger than me
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 7:11 PM
is anyone else having problems getting the skin tones from SimCribbling? i keep getting an error message, darn it. and i couldn't get this sim to show up under the modified skin tone from shinysims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 8:19 PM
u have to download shinysims skin, and change it when u wanted to play with my sim. or open it at bodyshop -change skin on shinysims skin and save. or u can download simscribbling skin that will show as your default skin from http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=103239

I am virgin..I'm a whore..Giving nothing..The taker..The maker of war..I'll smash your face in..But with a smile..All together..You'll never..Be stronger than me
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 5:04 AM
what do you mean change it? i've never used body shop before.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 7:31 AM
u open body shop, choose "make sim" pr something like that, than you choose sth like "clone or make new sim" (?) and choose sim u wanted. than u go to genetics section, choose skin u wanted and change your sim skin. than u click "ok" and it's saved

Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 4:38 AM
She is so CUTE!!!!