Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims In The City - House #1

by eedgan Posted 7th Jul 2006 at 9:52 PM - Updated 22nd Sep 2008 at 8:53 PM by eedgan : Updated Tags

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 9:14 AM
vraiment super chouette !!! MERCI !!!

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 9:27 AM
I like it!
Thankyou Eedgan!
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 4:22 PM
Thanks Eedgan, I love it...can't wait to see more!

Your Words, Dreams, and Thoughts have the Power to create conditions in your Life...What you Speak, Dream, and Think about, You can bring about.-unknown
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 5:52 PM
I would invest in Eedgan stock. Honestly. If that house was for sale in real life, I'd move in.

KT Tunstall = Amazing!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 6:27 PM
Very cool design eedgan! Well done!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 6:32 PM
Very nice can't wait to see the rest of the houses!

"We're not snobs, we're just better than you!"
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 7:54 PM
OMG!!!! I love it!!!! Please, please make more to go with it!! Thank you sooo much!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 9:58 PM
I don't like houses like this... but I luv this house! I got a prefect family for this home
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 8:57 PM
Hey Eedgan, right now words fail me as to how beautiful this house is! I've downloaded your other one too! My sims are now going to be living in style thanks to you! And I have to agree with SingingInTheRain, if Eedgan stocks were for sale, I'd be buying them!

Thanks for all the hard work you put into making these beautiful houses for us "building challenged" people out there!

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive!

Remember - true love only comes round once, grab it with both hands and appreciate it, for it might only last a couple of seconds.