Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More ThinkGeek T-shirts

by gwillewyn Posted 11th Jul 2006 at 9:24 PM - Updated 12th Jul 2006 at 9:28 PM by gwillewyn

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 10:09 AM
cool. I got that "42" shirt for my husband for his birthday last year, ha ha ha... now my "sim hubby" can wear it too..

fred~paix~frieden~vrede~ειρήνη~pace~paz~мир~baris~scholem~paqe~shAnti~kalinaw~©M¥*~mir~rahu~malu~béke~paghidait~miers~armonie~PEACE
Visit Simpathetic.com for Sims 2 fashion, genetics and movies.You're gonna like it
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 12:23 PM
Love the 42 one! That's one of my fav thinkgeeks, and since I can't afford to buy things in America at least my sims can wear it.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 5:05 PM
Love these! They're great.

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Forum Resident
#5 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 5:35 PM
Hey, they look great. I don't particularlly care for the tucked in shirts for guys, so check this out if you have OFB: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=162814

If you do t-shirts on those, I wouldn't mind downloading.... Thanks anyway.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#6 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 7:49 PM
Thanks Gwill... I love ThinkGeek and their shirts! And now my simmies can love them too.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 8:34 PM
Yay! Thank you I was really hoping you would make the digital angel one ^.^
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 2:54 AM
Absolutely wonderful!

My wife's sim will soon have a shirt that she actually owns!

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.