Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1905 hairstyle

by Bipsouille Posted 12th Jul 2006 at 7:43 PM

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 7:45 PM
yeah u did a great job. looks awesome, thx 4 uploading

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

I have a social disease. I have to go out every night.

Garden of Shadows- my DL's at GoS
LaPink.net - Make-up & Stuff Downloads
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 7:45 PM
It's pretty!

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 7:50 PM
Wow! Lovely!5 stars!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 7:55 PM
Thanks! This is so right for the times. The textures are much better than you think they are!
Instructor
#6 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 7:55 PM
I like the texture. Looks more realistic. Back in those days they didn't have fancy hair conditioners & shampoos, they had to work outside in the wind and elements etc... So this is more realistic than a well coifed look would be for those times. Very nice. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 7:57 PM
nice ,thanks for sharing this,i loved it

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Forum Resident
#8 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 8:13 PM
I like it. The textures are great! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 8:24 PM
Is it really your first hair mesh??? It's awesome!
I love it!

Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 8:38 PM
wow, it looks great. I would prefer it without the kinda sticky out bits but i suppose the way you made it is more suitable to the era.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 8:52 PM
Great hair, and I love it! I was just watching Mary Poppins the other day and I was wishing I had the hairstyle Mrs. Banks had, haha. Thanks!

Click here if you want to see something really cool!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 8:53 PM
oh this is just too gorgeous! thanks sooooo much!! downloading now!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 8:58 PM
Wow! Absolutely Amazing! I cannot believe this is your first mesh! I just love it! I love your hats too! Please please make more! You are an "Awesome" creator! Thank you so much for sharing!

Everything happens for a reason!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 9:07 PM
Thanks for your nice comments !
It's my first hair mesh but not my first mesh at all !
I've found old revues dated from 1905 and it's a very frequent hairstyle here the picture I've take for inspiration :

there's a lot of other hairstyles and accessories they wear on this epoque... The days should have 48 hours so I could try to do much more ! ;-)

Visit my site :
http://sites.estvideo.net/bipsouille.sims/
to much request... I can take no more requests Sorry !
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 9:14 PM
This is fabulous! I love it! Great job! I can't wait to see more of yout magnificent creations! Thanks for this!

I don't do signatures...........
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 9:24 PM
Are you kidding me?!The look and the shape(mesh) are authentic and show alot of talent.You say it was your first one?...patting your back as we speak....
Field Researcher
#17 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 9:47 PM
It does look amazing, I love it!

Thank you so much for bringing in another amzing mesh to this site, I can't believe this is your first hair mesh!

It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance...
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 9:53 PM
its really good for your first from what i see ^^
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 10:15 PM
Excellent ! You are very talented. It fits perfectly in my historical neighbourhood. Thank you very much ;-)
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 11:00 PM
Wow! Keep it up with the victorian items. It's nice to have more than one victorian body shop creator. I can never get enough and yours are wonderful!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 11:16 PM
I love it.. it's very nice! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 8:22 AM
This is a very cool look; and it's always great to have something different! Very well done expecially the depth of your textures; can't wait to see more from your collection since I too am stunned this is your first hair mesh! Keep up the good work.

PS: I agree with you on the 24 to 48 conversion; we'd all be so much more productive or at least more productive of fun in our lives heh.
Scholar
#23 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 11:25 AM
I love this style
perfect
thank you

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Field Researcher
#24 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 1:36 PM
I think the textures and the mesh are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing :lovestruc!
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 2:52 PM
thx for sharing ^^
Page 1 of 3