Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolors of Curls Up Maxis mesh adapated for all ages by callum91

by Britva Posted 14th Jul 2006 at 12:11 AM - Updated 15th Jul 2006 at 5:14 PM by Britva : add mesh link

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 7:47 AM
nice colours-thanks :D
but you need to fix the part at the top. its callum91s curls up, not Melodie9s Ponytail

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 9:18 AM
Nice set! I always like to see stuff you could do period pieces with.

On a side note - great Catskin, too. ^_^
Alchemist
#4 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 9:34 AM
I really like your cat skins? Where do I find that?

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 10:26 AM
She's got them on her website, genensims.com...LOTS of them. *drools*
Forum Resident
#6 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 10:13 PM
Thank you so much! I love all of your hair color sets from here and your site - they give me so many more choices when making sims - thanks!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Forum Resident
#8 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 4:43 AM
Awwww....my victorian sims will love it!!!!!!
Instructor
#9 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 6:48 AM
NICE!
I was looking for victorian sim outfits, and what do I find?
The thing I've been wanting since OFB came out!!! =D
YOU FREAKING ROCK!