Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skylight Starter Series: Part 2

by flipchick74 Posted 15th Jul 2006 at 9:13 AM - Updated 15th Jul 2006 at 10:04 PM by flipchick74

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 9:04 AM
This is great! I have a neighborhood where these are perfect!
Keep up the good work!

To be, or not to be,
That is the question.
Everyone has a hidden identity!
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 9:51 AM
Very nice design, I look forward to using it ^_^ Thanks very much!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 1:00 PM
Very unusual and interesting design. Congrats!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 3:04 PM
This is a great house, thanks for sharing! Question: How do you get objects to stay in the house when you download them and place them in the game?
Scholar
#6 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 3:08 PM
Glad to see windows in the basement. I can't imagine sleeping in a basement without a window. Basements without windows are for furnaces!

Otherwise, your skylight houses are a nice design!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 4:02 PM
I'm downloading the whole set now.My sister and I are so excited to use them.Thanx.
Will there be more?
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 4:28 PM
This is gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing.

Slightly Delusional.
Completely Insane. <33
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 5:59 PM
Sparkle Sims - you shouldn't have to do anything to keep the objects in this paricular house. All the objects you see in the pictures will stay when you download the lot. Sometimes houses you see on this site come unfurnished because of sharing issues with some custom content. However, the objects I used for this house are either maxis, which you should already have, or custom content that the creators are fine with allowing me to upload in houses. I hope this anwers you question
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 6:11 PM
Thanks for all your nice comments! Modme - I didn't plan on making more starters in this style or expect everyone to like them so much. But since it's been so much fun, I think I will be making some more starter homes soon.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 10:15 PM
these are great houses, i sure did miss your great lots! keep up the good work!

dont feed or tease the animals!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 5:23 AM
I think more gorgeous starter homes are needed. You're very talented; I love seeing these kinds of things. Thanks!

montreal may eat it's young--
but montreal won't break us down.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 5:23 PM
Great house, I love the basement windows and skylights. Thanks for sharing.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Instructor
#14 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 8:42 AM
Well, this is different and I think
I like it! I have a special area
for the more modern houses, too,
and this will fit in nicely. Thanks
for the hard work and for sharing!
*Pickles*

* Pickles *